Chapter 4 - Discovered

< -- > --- ----< - - - - >----- --- < -- >

We can now see the small family in the van on their way to their repaired house. Izuku is again in the driver's seat, and Bianca, Filo, and Eri are back.

Time Skip (one drive to Mustafu) - - - >

Izuku and Bianca had woken up on a Monday morning, Izuku looked over at the clock and it said 5:00 am. He stood up, went to the kitchen, and started making meals for the family. As Izuku finished cooking the meals he looks once again at the clock and it said 6:30 am. He went to the room and saw Bianca awake and is holding Filo and Eri seating at the side of the bed while looking at a photo book with Bianca and Filo.

"Good Morning my sweethearts" Izuku greeted gaining the attention of three "Come and let's have some breakfast" he added and Eri immediately sprung towards the dining room and to her seat. Binaca chuckled at the actions of Eri and gave Filo to Izuku and peck in the lips and kept the photo book they were looking at,

As the family was in the dining room, we can see Eri eating her pancakes with sparkles in her eyes for the cooking of her dad is the "Best in the World". 

Bianca POV- - - >

As we finish eating our meals Izuku then told me "Go and take a shower first, I prepare the things for Eri and Filo" I nodded and peck in the lips again and ask "Are they going to daycare or our parents?" Izuku just shocked his no and just said "Miruko told me that she will be taking care of the kids today" as I was about to ask why Izuku then told me "She said that today until Wednesday, she will give all the heroes in her agency a day – off" I nodded once again, "And she hates being lonely so she asked me to tell you if she could take care of the kids today until Wednesday?" He added and I said "She can take care of them, Eri and Filo actually like being with her actually" he smiled and I trust Rumi senpai to take care of my kids for many reasons.

As I finished taking a shower so did Izuku, we immediately went inside the car and drove to the house of Rumi -senpai. As we are nearing the house of Rumi – senpai we can see a figure wait in the front of the porch as she was impatient to get the kids. 

(This is Rumi's House)

Narrator POV- - - >

"Auntie Rumi!!!" Eri shouted in excitement while running towards her. Rumi with a big smile and open her arms getting ready for a big hug. "Wassup kid," Rumi said as she hugs the little girl and sees Filo doing the grabby hands at her while doing the cute baby noises. Rumi broke the hug and took little Filo from Bianca and said "You two look like your ready for an amazing adventure!!" with full excitement and enthusiast. "Yeah!!!" said Eri as she puts her hands in the air while Filo does the same but said it in the baby language.

As the young parents kiss the cheeks of their children and bid them farewell and continue their way to U.A. As they were closing into U.A. they parked their car in the rear parking area and go on with their separate ways to not make any suspicion. Bianca was the first one who arrived in U.A. and she walked towards her classroom and she notices a pair of eyes staring at her. So, immediately went to her seat and brought a book entitled "Percy Jackson and the Titan's Curse".

She was interrupted by Momo, Mina, Hagakure, Jiro, Tsu, and Uraraka "Ohayao Hado-san" asked Momo, "Have you seen the new song of Radwimps?" she questioned. "Oh, I haven't, I have been busy during the weekends and I didn't get to hear the new song," Bianca said while scratching the back of her head. "Oh, that's too bad, well, wat' cha reading there," asked Jiro as she leaned forward to look at the book she was reading. "Oh, this is Percy Jacks- "she was cut off by the school's speaker and it said, "Young Hado, please head to the principal office please". The group that followed her home tensed up, hoping that nothing bad will happen. 

Bianca stood up and she walked towards the principal office thinking whyshe was called, also hoping that the classmates that followed her didn't tellthe principal or teacher of her having a family. She was now standing in frontof the principal office and she knocked.

Bianca POV - - - >

As I stand in front of the door of the principal office, I started thinking about what could be the reason why he calls me. I knocked at the door and said "Uhmmm, Principal Nezu, it's me Bianca Hao" as I wait for an answer, and then "Come in" said the voice from the room. As I enter the room I then saw the principal, Mr. Aizawa, Vlad King -sensei, Snipe – sensei, Cementoss – sensei, and other teachers except for Midnight – sensei.

"Sir Nezu, you asked to see me?" I asked sternly, "I know your busy," he said as he gestured me to sit down in front of him. "What do you need sir?" I asked. "I wanna give you a word of warning," he said with his hands in front of his desk "Sir, I don't know what you heard or saw," I said sternly "But as the Class Rep, I will take responsibility," I said while standing with my right hand in my chest and left hand at my back. "Hehehe, I heard that you have kids. Is this information correct?" he asked and I tensed up and I don't know what to say or do, all I was thinking in my mind is 'who the hell told them?'. 

"Your speechlessness means yes then," he said as he gets off of his chair the walked towards me. The teachers were surrounding me with their guards up, I prepare to activate my quirk if ever they decided to attack or something, "Young Hado if you try to activate your quirk or do something" said All Might as he enters the room and a tablet "You know who will be taken from you" he said as shows the house of Rumi – senpai in the tablet that he was holding. I tensed up more and I started thinking about what should I do.

"Now, Miss Hado, please tell us who is the husband of your kids?" Sir Nezu asked as he was standing right in front of me. "Before I answer, can I know who or how did get this information?" I asked scared for my children's lives. Sir Nezu nodded and said "You can come out now" and there I saw the person entering the room, my eyes widen, and shocked that out of the people I could have ever tell the principal. "B-Bakugo?" I questioned with multiple emotions fuming in me. He only smirked and sat down on the couch and then "Now you know who told me, so know tell me" he said.

As I was about to say the door bust open showing Onee – san, Mirio – senpai, Tamaki – senpai, and Izuku. "Sir Nezu, what is the meaning of this?" Asked Izuku with his katana named Jizo Mitama in his right hand and I saw Bakugo's eyes widen. "We have irrefutable evidence that Young Hado here has kids," said All Might in his Buff form. "Ok, and what do you plan to do with her kids?" asked Izuku clenching his fist and Onee – san was being held back by Tamaki – senpai. "Whatever has to be done Young Midoriya," said All Might walks in front of Izuku "Why are you even here Mr. Midoriya?" Asked Nezu "Are you perhaps associated with Miss Hado here?" he added. "As a matter of fact, yes," Izuku said trying not to shout.

< -- > --- ----< - - - - >----- --- < -- >

A/N - Hallo ... this chapter is 1382 words not including this note ... Well, I just finished the school year so, I will post more regularly ... I plan to write another story once I construct a plot and things needed for a story ... But until then, I will see you in the next chapter ... bye bye