Start of New Chapters

Shane's POV
I decided to text Lisa today. I wanna come see her apartment. I bet it's just like her personality - colorful, beautiful.

S - Hey Lisa

L - Hey Shane

S - what are you doing today?

L - oh nothing just watching tv

S - do you think I can come over?

L - yea sure. I'll text you my address

S - ok thanks

L - see ya

S - see ya

Yes mission accomplished. I am going over to Lisa's apartment. I got dressed quickly and got my keys. She texted me the address. It's actually not that far from me so it won't take long. I drove into her driveway. I took a deep breath in. Let's do this. I told myself. I knocked on the door. The door unlocked and Lisa in her pajamas greeted me.

Lisa's POV

I opened my apartment door. I saw a smiling Shane eager to come inside.

Hey Shane. Come on in.

Thanks." I scaned her apartment. "Wow your apartment looks just like I thought it would. In a good way."

"Thanks. I really appreciate it." I smiled.

Shane's POV

"So how-" I was interrupted by my phone vibrating. "Excuse me for a second" Lisa nodded. It was Zoella calling.

"Hey Zoella." I told her with a fake smile on my face.

"Hey. So Shane. I sent you two text messages. When we get off the phone, check them and please don't be mad at me.I hope we can still colab sometime."

"Wait...w-why would I be mad at you?" I asked very concerned.

"When you look, you'll see why. Bye Shane."

"Bye." After we got off the phone I walked towards Lisa on her couch and sat by her while I went to imessage.

"Hey."  Lisa saw the nervous look on my face. "What's wrong?"

"Zoella sent me some messages and 5old me to not be mad at her when I read them." I went to Zoella's contact. Lisa read out loud and I read in my head. It reads:

Dear Shane, I just wanted you to see how I really feel about u.

A song was attached with it. From what I heard it said,  "It's not you, it's me. I thought you were the one. But I guess I was wrong. We had some good times, don't get me wrong. I just think it's best that we go our separate paths. I found someone better who I'll love better." The last part brought a tear to my eye.

Lisa saw me crying and hugged me tightly.

"It's going to be ok. You two weren't meant to be together anyway I guess. But I'm always here for you no matter what. Ok?" She wiped away my tears.

"Yea. Thank you for everything. Um...Lisa?"

"Yea Shane?"

"Do you think I could....I don't know...maybe stay over tonight?" I asked unsure.

"Yea. I guess you can sleep in my bed."

"Ok. Thank you so much!" I jumped up and she showed me where her bedroom is.

"Could I get a little privacy?"

"Ok." She laghed. "I'll turn around."

I went in a took my pants and shoes off, then hopped in her bed. "Ok you can turn around now." She turned around and smiled bright seeing me happy.

"Well. I'm going to go sleep on th-"

"No! Um...I would feel better if you stayed in here with me. And I'll know if you get up because I will wake up if you move." I winked at her.

"Fine I'll sleep with you. Scoot over."

"I'm cold Lisa."

"Shane you are so needy." She laughed through the whole sentence. She nestled up in my chest and I put my arm around her.

"I feel alot better now."  She was sound asleep. This is more like it. I soon felt my eyes falling closed. Last thing I saw was Lisa right next to me. I smiled at her and went to sleep.

+×+×+×+×+×+×+

57 reads!! Thank you guys!! You'll be happy to know something is going to happen next chapter. Later for now✌