Liars

Lisa's POV

It's been a few months now and I'm a few days from my due date. Lately Joey and Zoella have come over for a few hours every day. I thought that was nice.

Possibly, too nice?

Idk. Maybe I'm still paranoid over our "exciting past" with them. Then I heard the usual doorbell. I walked slowly to the door and opened it. It was Zoella and Joey.

"Hey guys!"

"Hey Lisa." They said together.

"Come on in." I gestured to the couch.

They came in and sat down. We talked, laughed, and everything between. It has been 2 hours and Shane was coming home. They decided to leave. As I was walking towards the door, I heard something like water spill on the floor. I realize it was me. My water broke. I quickly turned to them.

"Help me! Drive me to the hospital! My water broke!"

"Ok Lisa." Zoella said frantically.

"Joey!?"

"Yea?" He sounded surprised.

"Call Shane and tell him to meet us at the hospital."

"Okay."

~~~~~~~~The Hospital~~~~~~~~~
Shane's POV

As I was driving home I got a call. From a person I never wanted to hear again.  It went to voicemail, because you know...I'm driving. But in the voicemail, he sounded urgent.

"Shane. Lisa's water broke and she wants
you here now.Hurry!"

Well maybe I should have listened to his voice just one more time. For a few seconds.

I drove as fast as I could.  Not going over the speed limit.  I couldn't miss my child's birth. I finally parked in the parking garage. I raced to the front desk. When I got there, the nurse's eyes got big from the sudden burst of wind I created.

"Where is Lisa Yaw's room? Quick please."

"Ok sir." She took like 5 years to search it up. "She's in room 626."

"Thank you mam."

I went to the 6th floor and ran to Lisa's room. If I missed the birth, I would never forgive myself.

I finally got to the door and gave myself a rest. I felt like I ran off 20 pounds.

I opened the door and I couldn't believe my eyes.

Those Liars.