The Proposal

Shane's POV

Now it's been almost a year after we got back together. And I know this is the perfect time to propose to her. I know since we started making #shisa videos, everyone has been "Shane propose to her already!" I haven't done anything because I have to wait till the time is right. And that time is now.Lisa is at Yahoo and won't be back until 7. Since it's 12 that gives me time to get everything ready. I grab my keys and lock the door and head to Kay Jewelers. I've been eyeing a ring that I know she'll love. Then I go to Wal-Mart and get a flower, and rose petals. We already have candles to set the mood. It's now 4:50p.m. so I go home before she gets there. Once I get home I change into a tuxedo. I lay  rose petals on the floor into directions of our bedroom and office. Candles light our whole dimly lit apartment. Now I wait for Lisa by watching "My 600 pound life" one of my favorite shows.

Lisa's POV

Today I have been at work since 11a.m. and I'm very tired. I just can't wait to get home and snuggle up with Shane and Corny. I checked the time on my computer and it shows 7:00. I quickly gather my things and leave. I race home and unlock the door. Once I look up the apartment is lit with candles, rose petals on the floor, but no Shane in sight. There were arrows made out of petals, so I follow. It first led to the bedroom and there were notes on the wall. It read I know that you are the girl for me forever. I love seeing you every day. Then the arrows led me to the office. More notes read So I want to ask you something. Come back to the living room. When I got there, I saw Shane standing there with a suttle smile.

Shane's POV

She walks over to me , thenI get down on one knee and pour my heart out.

"Lisa, I know you are the girl I want to spend my life with. You support me in every way possible. There will never be another girl as perfect as you for me. So I ask this 4 word question. Will you marry me?"

~~~~~~~~~~~

I have one chapter left of this book. Thank you guys for so many votes and reads!