Old Relationships

Lisa's POV

I woke up in a chair. All the lights were off in the room. I looked down and what I could make out I was tied up. Someone was was in the same conditions as me behind me. I remembered the last thing I saw, I helping Shane off the floor. It must be Shane. All of a sudden, some lights came on. I saw a girl holding a bat standing under the lit part of the room. I shook Shane's hand. "Wake up Shane! I think someone is her to see you!" I felt Shane move.

Shane's POV

Someone shook my hand and woke me up from my blank dreams.  It was Lisa. She was trying to point to where the lights were on. There was a girl standing there. She had brown hair with blonde tips which was very familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it because my memory was foggy still. "Hi Shane. Glad to see you again." She said sarcastically.  Ok I think I know who now.

"Zoella?"

"I'm so glad you remember me! I'm back!" She had a devilish smile on.

"Whatever you came here for, leave Lisa out of it."

"Oh you won't have to worry about her. I came to get you back. "

"No. I moved on. Besides, you broke up with me!"

"Well that was a mistake. So take me back."

I thought of a way to trick her to letting us free. "Listen Zoella, well first untie us. Then we'll leave Lisa here and we go on a date?"

"Hmmm. I guess so."

"Great."  She untied Lisa then me. I leaned in to kiss her. I walked her back to a chair and got some rope off the floor. I kisded her and tied her arms to the chair. I guess she was so im the moment, she didn't feel herself getting tied up. I let go and told her "Bye Bitch!"  She realized what I have done to her and yelled at me. "Shane you haven't seen the last of me! You will take me back and leave that bich Lisa!" Lisa started to run over to her but I held her back in my arms. "Don't do it. I don't want her hurting you. Also sorry for kissing her. I had to trick her."

"It's ok Shane. I knew what you were doing."

"Let's go. She never went to my apartment while we were hiding, so we'll be fine hiding there. "

"Ok."

"Did you ever do videos with her?"

"Yea I did. Why?"

"Um I don't know.  Maybe that's how she knew where you lived."

"yea yea. Ok, let's go."

+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×

+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×

I'll update probably tomorrow.

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR 128 READS AND 13 VOTES!! @Shisa_lover thx