Hospital Rides

Shane's POV

Today my doctor is releasing me from the hospital. I can finally go home. I kept my fans updated on my condition, because they will get worried. Since no one else can get me, Lisa volunteered. She thought she owed me for what Joey did. I'm happy to get out of here from seeing all of these wires and sleeping in an uncomfortable hospital bed. I heard a knock on my room door.

"Hello Shane. Rady to go home?"

"Oh my God yes!"

"Great! Just give your legs some rest for 24 hours and you'll be fine!"

"Thanks doc." When he was about to leave Last Lisa was at the door. She looked beautiful.

"Hi Shane. I came like I promised."

"Thank you. I wouldn't have had anyone else take me home. When I'm around you, I feel comfortable."  She looked down smiling. She blushed.

"You're welcome." The doctor told Lisa that she would have to be with me tomorrow because I need to be watched. She agreed to. As I was getting in her car, I could see q girl running towards me.

Omg! Shane are you ok?! Baby I missed you!

"Get off Zoella! Lisa's taking me home and you can't do anything." She got off but she kissed me goodbye, on the lips.

*Later in car*

Lisa's POV

I got jealous, just a little, when Zoella kissed Shane. It was me doing that.

"So..why are you with Zoella?"

"I'm not. She just thinks we are."

"What about Joey?"

"He's... (honestly I want Shane back. Joey is overprotective more than he was) he's ok."

The rest of the ride was silent.

Shane's POV

We pulled up in my driveway and just sat there for a second.

"Lisa no matter what, I love you. Forever." I leaned in to kiss her. She really wanted it because she pulled my head close and pushed our lips together.

"Sorry..um I don't know what that was. Uh since it's night time, we should get you inside."

"Ok."

We got inside and she helped me to the bed.

"I'll go to sleep when you get in with me." She willing jumped in thinking back the first time I pulled this trick on her. But it still was different. She faced the wall and didn't even get close to me. Later on during the night she saw that I was "sleep" and she got out and was headed towards the living room.

"Lisa! Um.."

"Yea?"

"Never mind. Go ahead. Night."

"Ok then. Night."

I woke up the next morning half asleep. I couldn't sleep because of Lisa. I eventually stood up and went to the living room. There she was on the couch, sound asleep. I tapped on her shoulder.

Hey Lisa. It's morning. Well 2 o'clock. " She rubbed her eyes and rose up.

"Morning Shane."

"Why didn't you stay in there last night?"

"I..just thought it would be weird because you know I'm dating Joey so."

"Oh yea I understand."

"Joey is coming to get me at 8."

"Ok. You wanna watch some movies then?"

She smiled. "Sure." We watched a romantic one then a scary one for me. I liked it also because Lisa ended up nested up in my arms. When the movie ended she was sleep on my chest. I kissed her head. I looked at the time on the tv and it read 7:45. He would be here in 15 minutes.

"Lisa. Lisa. He's going to be here soon."

"Do I have to go now?"

"As much as I want that, he's coming."

"Ok fine."

"What's wrong?"

"Um..."