6.

"May I help you" I asked because wtf you in here

He didnt say nothing.

"niggas rude these days" I said getting up before getting pulled back down

"chill ma" He said in a calm voice

"first off don't touch me and don't call me no fucking ma" I said semi yelling

He grabbed me by my neck and whispered in my ear "who the fuck you talking to shawtt"

Ian say nun but look at the door while waiting for him to let me go cause imma have to put fat ma on him if he don't. Nawl sike i'm just playing ian no hoe.

He spoke again "Ian gone ask you again"

"nobody" I said ready for him to let me go. I really wanted to say "you bitch" but i'm high and hungry so ian have time for this

"stop talking out the side of your neck den" He said letting go

Ian even say nothing because he finna get on my nerves.

Dee pov

Maraee got out of the position I had her in and laid on her back then she got on her phone. She low key piss me off because why tf you talking to the side of yo neck if I ain't doing shit to you but I was still tired. I took this opportunity to lay the way I was on her yesterday. She didn't even say nun but I felt her aggravated by her tense up body.

"relax" I said calming

After a while of watching her scroll through her phone I feel asleep.

Maraee pov

I looked down to see him sleep on my chest I was tired do I turned of my lap leaving the tv with the only light in the room. After watching people snap I turned of my phones and fell asleep.

Kayla pov
Next day 2:17pm

Everybody had woke up already and we just chilling since it's Sunday. Dee and my baby Maraee was no where to be found. I got up off the couch and walked upstairs to find her. Knowing Dee ass probably went to one of his hoes house. I walked in the room to see them to caked up together sleeping. I could believe..nawl let me stop playing like I wasn't just caked up with Stacy but ion think anyone knows. I walked over to her and shook her making her wake up.

"So this what we doing now..you got this nigga in our bed" I said putting water on my face to make it seem like I was crying. But all she did was laugh

"Kayla get yo ass on bruu you not even crying fr" she said back while still laughing

"You cheati-"she cut me off before I could finish

"don't act like you ian see you caked up with Stacy last night"

That was my time to go "umm yea have a nice day with meany" I said while walking out before I got out the door I hear Dee say "y'all loud gay ass need to stfu"

"nigga go back to suffocating my gf" I said back l

Jay pov
6:36pm

Everybody has left so it was just Maraee and I. My dukes think she grown staying at her boyfriend house imma have to put her in line when she come back home. Raee been sleeping all day with her phone going off I could tell something was on her mind but imma let her tell me on her own.

I just got back from Atown wing and bought what she usually get. Hot honey with honey mustard sauce and ranch. I went to her room to wake her up but it seem like she was already up because I heard yelling.

unknown-BROO WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU
her- ain't she wrong with me you the one call me last night with the bullshit i'm finna deal with you
unknown-because yo ass looking me in my face and lying bruu if you was with a nigga just say that
her-I was it was about 4 of dem too
unknown-I knew you was a hoe

When he said that it sounded like he hung up so I went in the room to her looking stressed out. I hate seeing ppl like this.

"Look" I said holding up the food i bought

"for me" she said smiling hard

"nawl for the ghost behind you"I said because she always asking dumb questions for no reason

I sat down beside her while she turned on our show "Good girls". We sat and ate and when we got done with our food we heard someone downstairs. We got up quickly and walked downstairs. To see my dukes smiling to hard.