23.

Why you gotta attitude for jace asked. I really didn't have one but I was gonna act like I did.

"I aint got a attitude" I snapped

"One day ima fuck you up for that mouth of yours" He said putting his attitude back on the road.

I ain't even bother to say anything back. I got on my phone just watching people stories. Deefineass😩 name came across my screen. He text me

Deefineass😩

wya??

Out & about

Mannn wya i finna come get you

im on a date so go do you for a day

with who

a human

im not playing with yo ass

a dude from school

let me find out its that nigga jace

& if it is mind yo business

bett
read 2:36

I ain't worried bout that nigga im finna enjoy my self. He lowkey bribed me to go out with him but we aint gone speak on that cause me loves food. About a few minutes later we puller up to some place that had a bunch of came and had go karts and shit.

"im finna beat yo ass in every thing they have in here" I said getting out the car

"we see bout that"

We got inside and he paid for everything that he had to pay for to play the games and shit. When we got our card we started to play this car game and I ended up in 1st and he was in 2rd.

"to fye with this shit" I said recording Jace and the screen showing that I beat him

He just waved me off talking bout wait til the next game. I posted it and got up out the seat. He chose a shooting game. That's my favorite he most def losing today!

Dee pov

Maraee got me thinking of all the niggas she could be with. I was on instagram when I came across her story. I clicked it and I seen she was out with that nigga Jace. Shit really git me tight but imma show her lil ass cause she think im playing with her.