29.

He chuckled "put the gun down and move out my way so I can finish off your momm-"

Before he could finish I fired 3 shots and he dropped down. I put the gun in my pants and ran to get my sister who was now awake from the gun shots.

"come on we gotta pack our stuff" I rushed her

After about 10 minutes we had all our stuff pack in 4 duffle bags. Only this we left behind was some shoe and clothes we couldn't fit no more. I went back to my ma room and took some money while Grace took food and drinks. While reaching for the money I came across some of moms necklaces and rings. I stuff all of it in my pocket and went to get grace.

"come on we have to go" I said hearing the police sirens getting closer.

We jumped the gates and ran to my auntie house that was a couple of blocks away. When we finally made it we reached her house we banged on her down until she came. When she did I walked pasted her grabbing my sister hand.

she locked the door and came to sit on the chairs "what the hell happened" looking me up and down cause I had blood on my shirts.

I explained and she broke down into tears holding us. Since that was her sister she was crying here eyes out.

After a while she stopped and settled us in the two rooms we stayed in when we came over here. She made us take a shower and took our clothes that we had on somewhere. After a while my sister was sleep in her room and I was just talking to my auntie. I pulled out the gun on the table and told her this what I used to kill him. She got up and whipped it down telling me to hide it in my room in case I need it.

end of flashback

I whipped my tears that had managed to escape my eyes and text the dude that writes easy and cashapp him. I went to bed thinking where would I be if I didn't kill him.

Maraee pov

Me and Quan stayed on the phone all not talking bout how I never come see our son and cracking jokes. I love he's personally and he smile. Hold tf on I know damn well I ain't catching feelings. This some  bull shit right here. I went to the kitchen and fixed me some cereal. After I got done I put the bowl in the sink and washed it.

"Quan" I said

"huh" he said in a sleepy voice

"you coming to my kick back Wednesday" I asked

"fasho fashoo" he said looking at the camera

"bett well ima let you go to sleep"

He just chuckled.