Chapter 8

I woke up to an arm wrapped around me. I can't remember anything that happened last night. Did I sleep with whoever this is? Did I really lose my virginity while drunk to some random dude. Too scared to look at who it was I just laid there.

"mmhm morning panda girl." As I heard the man in my bed call me panda girl I knew right away who it was. "Jordan!" I shot up in shock and terror, why him, why am I in bed with Jordan. "Geez, why are you so loud." he sat up and held his head. "w..why are you in my bed?" I question him but before he could answer I spoke again "don't tell me we did it together." tears started forming in my eyes as I waited for Jordan to answer me.

Jordans POV

Should I tell her the truth or should I lie and say we did do it. I sat there thinking for a while until I came up with something in between the truth and the complete lie "Ummm I don't remember anything that happened last night, I was really drunk."

Tears stared falling from her eyes "no no no no, that was my first time" Rose started to break down into an ugly cry, oh crap I really messed up. "My first god damn time was with you!" She yelled while hitting me, it didn't really hurt but I didn't stop her cause I deserved it.

After a couple more hits I stopped her hand "Rose stop we didn't actually sleep together, I was lying" she looked so mad at me and before saying anything she gave me one last punch right across the face. Now that hurt like hell and was gonna leave a bruise.

Rose POV

I punched Jordan as hard as I could right in his face, that felt so good to do. "What the fuck Jordan, then why are you in my bed?" I yelled at him. Jordan explained to me everything that happened last night from when he found me in the washroom crying about my father to how when he carried me to my room I was the one who asked him to stay and that I snuggled up to him. Why the fuck did I snuggle up to him!

"You didn't have to stay there all night or lie to me about what happened last night." As I went to wipe the tears off my face Jordan's hand caressed the side of my face and with his thumb he wiped away my tears while saying "I'm sorry" I pushed his hand away, got up off my bed and opened the door "Get out!" I yelled at him. He got up off the bed and walked out of my room. Before walking to his room he turned around and one last time said "I'm sorry" but before he could I slammed the door in his face.

The rest of the day I stayed in my room with the lights off having the worst hangover in my life. But to be far it was my first hangover. I texted Zach and Rebecca about hanging out at my place tomorrow for a movie night. I also invited Kiki the new friend I made last night at the party. I slept most of the day, sleeping off my hangover so the next day came quick.

I got up at 8 o'clock and even though I was still mad at Jordan I needed him to drive me to the store to get snacks for tonight. I got changed and slowly walked to his bedroom door. Hesitantly I knocked on his door and waited awhile before knocking again. Finally his door creaked open and I saw the huge ass bruise on his face. I couldn't help but laugh, I knew I punched him hard but I didn't think I punched him hard enough to form that big of a bruise.

"Shut up its not that funny. What do you want?" He said sleepily. He obviously just woke up, he had messy bed head and could hardly keep his eyes open. Not that I like it but he actually looked cute right now. "I need you to drive me to the store to get snacks, my friends are coming over tonight." He looked at me with disgust in his face then said "Give me 5 minutes" then closed his door.

I got on my shoes then waited at the front door. Jordan came out of his room in ripped black jeans and a leather jacket. He looked smokin hot. Geez what the hell is wrong with me today, why in the world am I thinking Jordan is cute and hot. I quickly pushed Jordan out of my mind and just thought about tonight.

We went to the store and I got popcorn, chips and dip, and a huge bottle of Mountain Dew. Jordan wondered off in the store and when he came back he put twizzlers and sour gummy worms in my shopping cart. I gave him a what the fuck are you doing look and he said "You joined my party, I join your movie night."

"Fine, but your paying for all this." He deserved to join in, it is in his own home and I feel kind of bad for punching him that hard. Jordan payed and on our way back we got breakfast. Now we just have to wait till 6 o'clock for everyone to show up.