Chapter 22

We got to magic kingdom and went on a ton of rides. My favourite was the haunted mansion. We all went on it once together but I made Jordan go on it 3 more times with me throughout the day. Declan was little to with me all day. We ran around meeting all the Disney characters and took photos with them all. His favourite ride was the Peter Pan ride but he only went on it once with all of us.

"Can we please go again." I pouted at Jordan in my chair at one of the refreshments places we stopped at to sit awhile and hydrate cause it was killer hot out. "No we already went 4 times today, we can go on a different ride." I can feel my tantrum coming. I tried clenching my fist and breath more deeply to calm myself down because I'm around everyone and they have never seen me like this not even Jordan really. I couldn't hold it back though "I WANT TO GO AGAIN!" I yelled. Everyone was now staring at me. Not just my friends but everyone around us. "Don't raise you voice I told you we're not going on it again." Jordan talked just loud enough for only our group to hear. I could tell he was getting embarrassed and angry, but once I start a tantrum it's hard to stop. "PLEASEEE!" I yelled again and again. "No!" Jordan yelled back. I was now in full blow tantrum mode yelling and kicking and crying.

Alex's POV

Rose started having a tantrum because she wanted to go on the haunted mansion ride again and Jordan looked like he didn't know what to do. I really need to teach him about being a caregiver, you can't just tell them no when there like this. I waited a bit to let him try to calm her down or punish her but he wasn't fixing the situation so I decided to cut in.

I past Declan to Candice since she said she used to be a caregiver "take care of him." Then walked up to rose "I got this." I didn't wait for him to say anything. I picked Rose up and carried her the the closest private washroom. I locked the door and sat her on the toilet. "Now do you know what supposed to happen when your being a bad girl?" I asked her and she shook her head yes, she looked at the wall not making eye contact with me. "And have you ever gotten a punishment before?" I needed to make sure what I was about to do was okay with her. She shook her head yes again. "Has Jordan ever punished you?" She shook her head no. If Jordan never did then how did she get punishments before. "Did you use to have a different caregiver?" She waited a moment then shook her head yes. I couldn't see her face but I know she flinched when I asked that question.

"Do you know the color system?" This was my last question and she shook her head no. What kind of caregiver wouldn't teach there little the color system I thought to myself, but I wasn't gonna ask her right now what her other caregiver was like. "Its like a stop light for punishments. When your being punished and your caregiver asks what color you can say green, this means it is fine you can keep going, yellow means this is a little to much and we take a break or to lessen the punishment a bit, or red is for stopping the punishment right away, either for if their going to far or your in to much pain. You can say yellow or red whenever you want though out a punishment, you don't have to wait for when somebody asks. If your not okay with it, it should all stop right away. Do you understand?" She mumbled yes.

"Okay, now get up, pull down your pants and lay across my lap." As she got up I sat on the toilet and waited for her. She slowly pulled down her pants and pull-up she was wearing and laid across my legs. "Color?" I asked to be sure this was okay one last time. "Green" she said faintly. "I'm only going to give you 10 spankings. 5 on each side and I want you to count out loud each time, okay" she shook her head. I slapped her right cheek "one" she cried out. I slapped it again "two" again "three" again "four" again "five". "Color" I asked to make sure she was alright. "Green" she whimpered out of her mouth. Now the left cheek "six" again "seven" again "eight" again "nine" and finally "ten".

I lifted her up so she was sitting on my lap now and wiped her tears away. "You did so good." I helped her up and pulled her pants back up. She winced every time she tried to walk so I carried her back to where everyone was sitting. Jordan's eyes followed me like a hawk once he saw us. He practically ripped her right out of my arms.

"Now Rose what do we say to your daddy" I wiped one last tear from her face. "I'm sowrry" she hugged Jordan as tight as she could. "It's okay baby" he hugged her back. He grabbed her butt to reposition her in his arms and heard her hiss from pain. "What did you do" he shot me the I'm going to kill you look. "He did what a daddy's supposed to do." Rose told him grabbing his face and turning it to hers. "I gave her a punishment like your supposed to when they do something against the rules or when being bad." I told Jordan and I knew I was going to have a long conversation with him tonight. He still looked pissed at me for the rest of the day even after explaining that it was only a couple spankings and rose was already back to running around with Declan like it never happened. We ate in the castle and stayed at the park till the parade was over. Me and Jordan had the same idea, while everyone else was filming the parade we were filming our little ones watching the parade. They looked so happy and did little dances where they sat to every song the whole time.