Chapter 27

Rose stayed home today and Charlie stayed with her. I would have but I had to find out who Jamie really was, what he looked like. So I would know whenever he was near and I could protect Rose better.

I went to school and went on with my day like I would any other day. But had my eye out for a guy like Charlie described to us. I got a text from Declan to our group chat 'I think I see him! Come to the field asap!!!!' I dead bolted out of my class to the field "Mr.Williams come back here right this instance!" I heard my science teacher scream out after me. I didn't care this mattered more then stupid class.

I arrived at the field were Declan and Alex were. They had gym class this period and when it's nice out coach always does gym out on the field. "There." Declan pointed at the tallest guy on the field. It was him alright. He had dirty blonde hair that was slicked back, muscles that couldn't possible be from a teenager and full of tattoos. He looked over at us and I felt his eyes piece me from across the field. I felt like he was a predator and I was prey.

I heard a whimper and looked over at Declan who was now a trembling mess. I guess he felt it too. Everyone else finally arrived and we all had a good look at him till we got caught by the coach and we're all sent back to class.

He saw us. He was definitely looking right at us. He must know we're all friends with Rose. The rest of class I couldn't concentrate. My hands would not stop shaking. How am I feeling this scared of him, he's just a guy. I went to my next class that I have with Alex and Declan and they both weren't there. I thought Declan might of wanted to go home after how scared he looked when he saw Jamie. Once's the bell rang and lunch began we all were gathered outside of the school in the split of a second.

"Where's Alex and Declan?" Kiki asked. We waited a minute longer to see if they were just late and stuck in the halls from all the people or if I was right and they went home. That minute turned to two then three and we started to worry even more. Rebecca pulled out her phone and texted Alex to see where they are. No reply. A minute later we got a text from Declan just saying nurses office.

We were all sprinting there. When we got there Alex was on the bed with his leg wrapped in bandages. "What happened?" We all said at the same time.

Declan was crying and trembling so I picked him up to try to sooth him. Alex sat himself up as much as he could. "It was him." All our faces went pale. "We were all out on the field playing soccer and during our break he came up to Declan. I wasn't with Declan so I don't know what he said but I went up to them and told him to leave my boyfriend alone. When we were back playing on the field he charged at me and tackled me to the ground. But what's worse is that apparently he was keeping a knife somewhere on him and he sliced me down my leg." Alex finish and gestured for me to give him Declan. Declan snuggled up onto his chest and continued to cry and tremble. We were all shocked. He is already resorting to violence. I guess we're already on plan 3. We were all now ten times more scared of him.

"Declan what did he say to you?" Zach asked. We need to know. Declan sat up. He wasn't even little right now but was this much of a wreck. He took a while to be able tell us and we gave him that time.

"We just finished our game and I was on the other side of the court as Alex. I didn't play the game good because I couldn't stop trembling. Jamie started walking towards me. I thought there's no way he's actually coming to me until I felt his hand on the top of my head. He said "hey there little one" and I froze up. He had to of been watching us for awhile now or he wouldn't of known I was an ageregressor. He pat my head a bit and told me how cute I was. But then he stopped and his eyes pierced mine. He said "Declan be a good boy and bring Rose to me. If I don't have her by the end of the week" then he paused he wasn't finished with what he was saying and looked me up and down and continued "your actually pretty cute, so if I don't have her by Friday I might as well take you" I just stood their and he continued to pat my head. That's when Alex came up to us." We all ran to Declan and grouped hugged him. "Don't be scared we will never let him take you." I told him and we all broke down crying.

We all left school early and went back to my apartment. Zach had to basically carry Alex all the way which was even harder with Declan not wanting to let Alex go. As we entered I heard running and Rose jumped into my arms. She was a wreck. She never came out of little space since yesterday after the incident and you can tell she has still been crying. Her hair was a tangled mess and her eyes were swollen shut. We all sat in the living room and got Charlie up to speed. We decided that Alex and Declan were definitely staying at our place till this was over and whoever else wanted to could stay. Everyone decided to stay, it was the safest thing to do. We all needed to stick together.

Candice and Andrea also came to stay since if Declan was right and he's been watching us for awhile then they weren't safe either. As everything was dying down a bit and everyone was watching a movie I decided that my little one needed a bath. "Declan want to have a bath too?I'm guessing you didn't shower after gym class." He was little right now so I thought it would be fine if they had a bath together. "Dada?" Declan turned to Alex. "You should go get clean, no need to worry Jordan will be with you." Declan then walked up to me and grabbed my free hand as I was holding Rose with my other.

I filled up the bath half way before taking of there clothes and putting them both in. I put a couple water toys in with them and washed there hair. They stayed playing in the tub for another 10 minutes then I dried them off and put Roses pj back into her. "Rose baby go to Charlie while I dress Declan." I told her and she ran out. I wrapped Declan in a towel and drought him to my room to find him some comfy pj to wear. All I could fine was some checkered pj pants and a long sleeve that looked two sizes to big for him. I brought him back to the living room and sat him with Alex. I went and grabbed a hairbrush from Roses room and sat rose on the floor in front of my seat. I gently brushed her hair out and then breaded it so it wouldn't get all tangled again.

I gave Rose to Charlie "look after her for a little bit." Then turned to Candice . "Candice look after Declan for a bit too." She looked at me confused but agreed and sat Declan on her lap. "Alex up we go it's your turn now." I could hear some chuckles under people breath. I helped Alex to his feet and was basically dragging him to the bathroom. "Jordan I'm good I don't need a bath and I definitely don't need your help doing it." I didn't listen to him and sat him on the toilet to start filling up the bath again.

"Dude seriously in fine." I turned to him "your not fine. I know it's not just your leg that got hurt. You said he charged and tackled you to the ground, you must be bruised all over." Alex looked at the floor. "Was I that obvious" he said quietly. "You winced every time you moved not even when your leg moved. Now no need to be embarrassed and arms up." He lifted his arms as far up as he could and I took his top off revealing a body full of bruises. I got his pants off without him needing to go on his legs which was a bit challenging and I carried him into the bath. Alex never spoke, I know he was feeling embarrassed and vulnerable. I washed his hair and body the best I could and lifted him out of the bath returning him to the toilet. I dried him off with a towel and told him to wait a second. I ran out into the kitchen and grabbed the first add kit without anyone seeing. I put ointment over all his bruises. I brought him back to my room and gave him pj to wear.

As we got back to the living room everyone was eating pasta that I'm guessing Charlie made. We both grabbed some and sat back down. Both our baby's came running to us and everyone else was still chuckling at us under there breath. "How was the bath?" Rebecca asked. We both shot her a glance "Are you asking me to give you a bath too?" I looked at her with a serious face that only held for a moment until both me and Alex were laughing.

Later that night we had the hardest decision to do. Who is sleeping where. There's 10 of us and only 3 bedrooms. After a 20 minute discussion we landed on Charlie and Andrea sleep in Charlie's room. Alex and Declan sleep in my room since Alex is hurt I wanted him to have a bed and since Rose and Declan are hell dent on having a sleepover together it looks like me and Rose are going to be sleeping with them. Zach and Rebecca are sleeping in Roses room, and Kiki and Candice are sleeping on the couch in the living room. We all finished up one last movie together and called it a night.