Chapter 14

When I woke up I was big until I realized that my pants were wet and so was the bed. I peed the bed. I started freaking out slipping more and more into little space. I started to tremble remembering what my old caregiver did to me when I peed myself and scared daddy would do the same.

I heard a grunt realizing Jordan was waking up "baby what's wrong?" I looked at him terrified with tears in my eyes. He put his hand out to pull himself up and felt how wet the bed was. It took him a minute to realize why the bed was wet, that it was pee.

"I..I..I'm sowy" I started bawling. Daddy got up off the bed and lifted me off placing me on the floor. "It's okay baby, accidents happen" he gave me a smile and patted my head, then proceeded to take all the covers off the bed and left to put them in the wash.

I started crying and trembling even more remembering all the bad stuff my previous caregiver did to me more vividly. By the time Jordan came back to my room I was a trembling scared mess huddled in the corner of my room. As a reflex when daddy approached me I jumped back into the wall putting my hands in front of my face in defence.

"Ssh..sh baby it's just me, it's alright I'm not going to hurt you" he reassured me and waited for me to calm down and come to him. After what was probably a minute I ran and hugged daddy as hard as I could, unable to talk I stayed hugging him.

Daddy lifted me up and carried me to the washroom then ran and got us both a pair of pjs implying that we would be staying home today. It wasn't until now that I realized that daddy's clothes were also wet from me, I started crying even more felling bad for what I did. Daddy came over and wiped my tears before starting to fill up the bath tub. I just sat on the toilet trying to settle and became mesmerized by the water filling up.

Once it was fully filled daddy came over to me "hand up" I blushed in embarrassment of what I knew he was doing, but I still did what he asked. I put my arms up and he took off my top, then stood me up and took my pants and underwear off. I knew he saw some of the scars that covered my body since he had frowned for a second. He really couldn't see them before because the room was dark, but he didn't say anything about them.

Before putting me in the bath he started taking his clothes off. I looked at him confused at what he was doing, but was to embarrassed to ask. He lifted me into the bath then joined in. "Dada?" I asked tilting my head in confusion. "You need help to wash yourself baby and plus I have to wash up too." I brought my legs into my chest and looked down feeling bad that he got my pee on him, but also blushing at how good daddy looks. "Okay baby let's wash up now." He made sure to wash my whole body before washing his, then we sat in the bath for a while playing with my rubber duckies before getting out.

Daddy wrapped me in a towel then dried himself off and got changed. He then dried me off and pulled out a diaper "baby do you want to use on of these? Charlie's not home and I think that you should little one." I always wanted to try diapers out but my old caregiver never let me, he thought it was to dirty to wear all day. I'm shocked daddy has them and wants me to wear them. "I dirty if wear" I looked down knowing I can't wear them even though I really want to.

"No you are not dirty if you wear them, I'd love if you wore them." He lift my head up giving me a reassuring smile. I nodded "yesss plews!" My face brought to a smile and I begun to bounce up and down. Daddy put the diaper on me and then got me dressed.

Daddy then get a hair brush and carried me to my room. He placed me on my bed and sat behind me. "Can I brush your hair baby?" He asked and I nodded. He brushed my hair gently and put my hair into a ponytail. The whole time I was smiling and blushing and when he was done he let me know by kissing my forehead and turning me around.