Chapter 25

I was standing at my locker packing up my bag as I waited for Jordan to finish changing from gym class. I hear foot steps behind me and a familiar voice I never wanted to hear again "Hey there little girl". I slowly turned to face him to make sure I wasn't just imagining him. It really was him. It was Jamie. My ex boyfriend and ex caregiver who I've been trying to hide from since moving here. I've been careful I wasn't on social media and I never even told him I had a brother, so how did he find me.

I backed up into my locker as he stepped closer. I can't breathe. He's getting too close. "I've finally found you." he caressed the side of my face. I was frozen screaming for someone to come save me but my mouth didn't seem to work. I heard footsteps coming down the hall and with that he left.

Jordan approached me grabbing my bag for me. He noticed I wasn't talking or moving that much either "What's wrong?" he ask touching my shoulder. I still didn't say anything and started walking as fast as I could to the car. Don't cry, don't cry. I knew if I tried to tell him about who Jamie was I would end up crying. I'm sick of crying over Jamie. I did that everyday for the better half of a year when I was with him. Jordan ran up to me "Baby please tell me!" I got into the car myself and started anxiously picking at the skin around my nails until they started bleeding.

The whole drive home I sat there trying not to cry or tremble and when we got home I ran into my bedroom locking myself in. I finally broke down. Tears streamed down my face faster then I could wipe them away. "He's here, he's really here. He actually found me. I don't know what to do. Should I run away. But I finally made friends, I have people I love here. What if he finds out about Jordan, I don't know the lengths he would go to get me back. He'll hurt them all. What should I do?" I mumbled to myself while rocking back and forth in the corner of my room to try to sooth me.

I could faintly hear Jordan talking to Charlie "I don't know what's wrong with her. During gym class she was fine but after I came back from changing she wasn't talking or moving." He said. I started blacking out. I hear knocks on my door then heard Charlie trying to speak to me but I couldn't understand what he was saying.

By the time they figured out how to open up my door I was already passed out on the floor. I kept seeing flashes of Jordan and Charlie hovering over me until I fully regained consciousness. I sat up confused on how I got onto my bed and saw the concerned looks on both of their faces. I immediately wrapped my arms around both of them. We stayed in a group hug until I broke out of it.

"Rose tell me right now what's wrong" Charlie commanded. I started fidgeting with my fingers trying to hold back my tears again. Jordan grabbed my hands "You can tell us anything." he said in a softer voice. I took a couple big breaths. "It's a long story but I'll try to keep it to the point." I said shaking off my nerves. I had to tell them. I didn't want to leave them.

With one more big breath I started to tell them about my life with Alex. "It all started about maybe 2 weeks after you left home" I looked at Charlie. They both sat there with open ears and the worst scenario they were thinking of didn't even come close to what actually happened. "You know Jamie from our old high school" I added and Charlie gave me a nodded. "Well when you left I had no one to look after me. To feed me. To make sure I had toothpaste or shampoo. Mom was hardly ever home and I didn't have any money to buy any of those things for myself. The only time I really ate a decent meal was what we got for free to eat at school. Which wasn't much. Jamie was always mister popular and I was always the Loner. I didn't think he would ever even look in my direction but one day apparently he did. He came up to me at lunch and handed me a plate full of food "you need to eat up" he told me. I was to starved to deny the food or question why he was even talking to me. Everyday at school from that day onwards he came and sat with me in the cafeteria with a plate of food for me. I started talking to him more and he realized that I was an age regressor. He was apparently a caregiver looking for a little to take care of. Slowly he started becoming my caregiver and we began to date. It was all prefect in the beginning. I felt safe finally. I stayed over at his house almost every night. He keeps me clean and fed and truly loved and cared for me."  Jordan and Charlie stared at me even more confused.

This was the hardest part to talk about now. I reached out and held Jordan's hand. I needed to feel him with me, touching him made me feel safer. "That was when it was a good relationship, it only took about a month and a half of us dating for everything to change. Slowly I started to realize just how possessive he started to become. I was starting to be healthy and happy again in life so i started trying to talk to people and make friends and he did not like that. First it just started with him using excuses to take me away from people. Then it turned to yelling. Then hitting. Every little thing I did wrong or out of line he would punish me for. He started to not let me go back home and actually went as far as handcuffing my hands to his bed so I didn't leave him. He even left me handcuffed stuck there over several days. If I tried to get out of them or scream he would beat me and sometimes he would even...r-rape me or get his friends to rape me and it could go on for days, none stop, his friends going at it one after the other till they were ready to go again. When I got kicked out of my house it was also an escape from him, I finally had the strength to leave, I didn't have my mom anymore to make me feel like I had to stay. Until now. He's found me again. He came to the school and confronted me." I let out a cry. Within a millisecond after I was done talking I had four arms wrapped around me.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Charlie asked. "I couldn't I was so afraid if he found out you existed he would hurt you.. he's going to hurt all of you... he wants me and I have seen what he will do to those close to me." I was crying into Charlie's chest. "He's just one guy if he comes near you or any of us again he'll have to deal with me" Jordan tried reassuring me. I lifted me head up and stared him in the eyes "You don't get it. I got close to this one girl before, the girl I used to date in secret from him. He found out and... and she's been in a coma ever since. He got away with it making it look like an accident. Maybe it was an accident. Maybe he really meant to kill her." I started rambling and panic over took me again. "I can run. Run with me. Or he might not know about any of you guys, if I run you might be safe here still and live a normal life. Or would it be safer for you all if I just go back to him. I already put up with him for a year." Jordan grabbed my hands. "Stop talking like that. Your not going back to him and we are not running away. This is our place and we're going to just have to chase him off.".

"Jordan's right. I believe in our love for each other. He won't break that. He can't break that. We need to tell everyone though so they can look out for him." Charlie rubbed the side of my arm then got up and called everyone to come urgently to the apartment.