Chapter 13

I walked into the living room to Charlie pacing around nearly biting off his fingers and Jordan standing against the couch with a worried look.

I approached them both and took a big inhale "They told me to stay away from da-Jordan" shit I almost called Jordan daddy in front of Charlie, thank god I caught myself in time.

I could tell Jordan realized what I almost called him because his face started to blush from ear to ear but quickly calmed down so Charlie wouldn't notice. I've never actually called him daddy before even though I really want to, but I don't know if he's comfortable with it.

I guess I was kind of lost in thought since Charlie had to nudge me and tell me to continue. "I guess they wanted to send a message of what they would do if I continued to be around Jordan and destroyed my school clothes"

I didn't really care that much about my clothes being ruined because worse has happened to me before, but it hurt because my brother spent lots of money himself on those clothes and I felt really sad thinking about not being able to see Jordan.

"I'll go to the principle and tell him what they did, they will get in so much trouble hopefully." Charlie declared. I gripped his arm and tugged on it a little to get his attention. "Please don't do that, don't go to the principle!" I cried out at him.

"Why the fuck wouldn't we go to the principle?" he started looking angry at me, I know he wasn't actually angry at me but more so angry at the girls and is overly concerned, but what he said made me slip into little space even more then how I was earlier.

Tears filled my eyes again and I looked over at Jordan wanting to hug him and it looked like he wanted to do the same but we can't in front of Charlie.

"It's not like it's the first time something like this has happened before. Much worse has happened and I've learned that getting help only makes things worse." I said quietly while looking at my toes, fidgeting in my spot. I guess it was loud enough for them to hear what I said.

I think Charlie thought I was talking about our mom and just said "okay, but if anything happens again I'm going straight to the principle." I nodded my head and quietly started walking away not wanting to talk anymore and to little to have a normal conversation.

I reached my room not knowing Jordan was following me until he stopped me from closing my bedroom door and came in and locked it behind him. "What happened that was worse?" He demanded because he was concerned. Tears filled my eyes and I started to tremble, shaking my head no rapidly implying that I really don't want to talk about it.

Jordan noticing that I'm fully regressed so he bent down cupped my face and planted a soft kiss on my forehead "Okay baby we don't have to talk about it right now." He lift me up and set me on my bed, leaving me for a moment he went and got some water and transferred it into a baby bottle in my room to be discreet, he then grabbed my paci in case I wanted it and sat down next to me lifting me onto his lap feeding me the bottle himself.

"Baby?" He asked after I finished the whole bottle. "Mmhm" I responded having trouble forming big words. "Did you almost call me daddy earlier?" He blushed, this time not trying to hide it. "Mmhm, dada" I replied poking the tip on his nose, saying it like it was completely normal.

"Is that my new name" he smirked and gave a light chuckle. I nodded and started to get sleepy. "I love it" he said before laying us down on the bed and I cuddled up to him with my paci in my mouth and fell asleep with daddy patting my head.