Chapter 26

When everyone arrived I was still a wreck and didn't want to see everyone. I loved them all and didn't want anyone to get hurt because of me. But I know them, none of them are going to back down and a couple of them may even take matters into their our hands and that made me scared cause if they did they would definitely get hurt. They haven't seen Jamie yet. Your intimidated by him just by looking at him. He was tall, taller then Jordan. He was jacked, you could even say he might be on steroids with how jacked he is. He has the mafia look with all his tattoos and the fact he never smiles.

Jordan's POV

Me and Charlie waited for everyone to get here. We were just waiting on Rebecca and because Charlie sounded so distraught on the phone and told everyone it was urgent, they were all on edge. "Where's Rose?" Kiki asked while biting her finger nails nervously. "She in her room. She doesn't want to be out here while we tell you all." I answered slightly pacing trying to control my anger. Rebecca didn't even knock but barged straight in. "What's wrong?" She yelled sounding out of breath like she ran here. "Please sit." Charlie gestured to the couch.

I took a deep breath in. "We have a problem." I started off. I sat down since my legs started feeling like jelly. They all stared at me. I know I had to tell them but I didn't like that I also had to tell them Roses biggest secret and fear. I took another big breath and waited till my legs stoped shaking. "Roses ex boyfriend and caregiver is back. He confronted her at the school." I got a couple confused looks. They knew that  her old caregiver might of did something wrong but didn't know how bad it actually is. "So we'll just scare him off, he'll know she dating you and leave her alone" Zach said not understanding the danger of it all. "Yeah he will see that she's with new people and leave" Kiki chimed in.

"You guys don't get it!" Charlie yelled. Then walked away to the kitchen to calm himself. He looked like a nuclear bomb ready to explode. "Rose told us that he use to take care of her when Charlie left since her mom didn't. He would feed her, cloth her, get her toothpaste or whatever she needed... but later in the relationship he became possessive. Remember when Rose said she dated a girl before," they all shocked there heads yes "We'll apparently he found out that she was getting close to someone and now her girlfriend from that time is still in a coma and she thinks he might actually was trying to kill her." Everyone in the rooms face dropped. "Why didn't she run away?" Kiki asked. "Why do you think she came here to leave with her brother. She found a way out and ran. But before she did come here she told us that..." I had to choke back my tears  "that if she did even the slightest thing wrong he would beat her up and she even said that he used to chain he up to a bed for days and... rape her and even got his friends to rape her for days." I felt the tears run down my face and could see them falling out everyone else's. "She's scared. Not of what he will do to her but what he will do to us. So we have to protect her and find a way to get rid of him without anyone getting hurt. I hope he.." I heard tiny foot steps coming from behind me.

It was Rose walking into the living room. Her eyes were all puffy and her face was stained with tears. She managed to get changed into her pjs, and had a blanket wrapped around her. She was carrying her favourite stuffie and had her pacifier in her mouth. She made her way towards me and curled herself into my lap.

Rose stayed in my arms the whole time we all continued talking about Jamie and what to do about him. Stage one, we decided to see if he enrolled to our school and see who he truly is. Charlie came back into the room and told us what he looked like from last that he remembered. Stage two, we figure out what he wants. We knew it was a long shot to see if he would just leave her alone but we all hoped so. Stage three, we'll there is no stage three as of now. We didn't know how to chase him away. We all agreed that no one would leave Roses side while she's out of the house and that we'll show him how protected and how loved she is.

Everyone left after 3 hours of discussing what to do and I carried Rose to my bed. I stayed cuddling her all night. She gripped my shirt the whole time so even if I wanted to move, which I didn't, I couldn't even. She woke up for about an hour to eat a little bit of dinner then went back to sleep. The panic and stress about this all warned her body out. Even though she was sleeping tears were still falling from her eyes all night. I didn't get any sleep. I was so angry and worried for rose. I didn't want her to wake up and I wasn't up to comfort her.

Tomorrow stage one starts.