Chapter 11

*warning this chapter contains some sexual content
_____________________________

We can't go on like this all awkward with each other. Charlie was coming home tomorrow and he can't find out what happened.

I walked to Jordan's room and knocked on the door "Can we talk?" I said through the door. Jordan opened the door and stepped out into the hall. "What do you want to talk about?" He ask. "You know what"

"Charlie can't know about that kiss." I said abruptly. I could see Jordan's face start to blush. "Yea I agree it would be bad if he found out" he agreed with me. "But it was a good kiss though, right?" He added making me blush alongside with him. "Yes" I said quietly looking down so he couldn't see how much I was blushing.

"I didn't want our first kiss to be when I was drunk." He stated making my head shot up to look at him in shock. He wanted to kiss me, since when?

He stepped towards me making me step back until I was pinned up against the wall. What's going on, is he going to kiss me again. His hand caressed the side of my face "Your the most beautiful girl I've even seen." He said leaning in planting a small kiss on my lips.

For some reason that little kiss wasn't enough for me so I gripped his shirt and pulled him into a deep kiss. Our lips moved perfectly and our tongues danced around with each other. Before I knew it Jordan lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around him, not breaking our kiss.

He slowly walked into his bedroom and threw me onto his bed. "Are you sure about this?" He asked and I nodded. He came to the bed and we started making out again.

I slid my hand up his shirt and could feel his abs, my hand admired them for awhile before I took his top off and he took mine off. He took his shorts and boxers off and I did the same. Both of us stopped for a moment and admired each other's body before we continued. The rest of the night we embraced each others body but didn't go all the way yet.

What happens now between us? Is this a one time thing or is it something more? Are we going to date now or is it just like roommates with benefits? So many questions wondered through my mind as I lay beside Jordan tracing his abs over and over again while he's asleep.

"Morning" he kisses the top of my head then used his hand to bring my head up and kissed me on the lips. "What are we now?" I blurted out. "Girlfriend and boyfriend..?" He said with an unsure voice "Thats only if you want to be" he said before I could say anything.

I looked up at him then gave him a fast kiss "I do want to date you" I blushed and hid my face in his chest. Once again he lifted my head up and smashed his lips onto mine. We stayed in bed for another hour before getting up and making some breakfast.

"What are we going to tell Charlie?" Jordan asked while make us eggs. "Can we hold off from telling him for awhile, I don't know if he will accept us being together." I said upset thinking of all the ways he would react.

"I'll do whatever you want and when you want to till him we'll do it together." Jordan placed some eggs on my plate then came and hugged me from behind planting a kiss on my shoulder. "Thank you" I gave him a kiss on the side of his head in return.

"Alsoooo....I wanted to ask you something since we're dating now I was wondering if maybe you wanted to be my caregiver for when I'm little?" I asked extremely fast and mumbled. "Of course I want to, it's a part of you and I love you when your big and when your little." He hugged so tight I thought I was going to die.

We heard the door open and Jordan quickly got off me and went back to cooking. "I'm back!" Charlie yelled as he walked into the apartment.

"How was your trip?" I ran to him and gave him a big hug. "It was really nice." He said with his face blushing. They totally did it all the time, I mean who wouldn't when your alone with your significant other and there was nothing in the way to stop you.

I gave a small giggle, he looked truly happy for the first time in forever. "Tell me everything" I said jumping up and down in excitement. He had the brightest smile while telling me all the adventures they did, from the hikes to the waterfalls, zip lining across a forest, to just relaxing by the resorts pool and drinking margaritas. He was truly happy.

"What did you guys do?" Charlie asked. "We had a party and then I had some friends over one night." I said frantically. "Was Jordan on good behaviour or do I need to scold him." Charlie asked glaring at Jordan. "He was fine, no more then fine. He actually took good care of me." I said turning toward Jordan giving him a soft appreciated look.

"What's going on between you guys, you've seem to have gotten close." Charlie stated when he realized how good we were acting around each other. "What no we haven't!" I yelled and stomped back into the kitchen to finish my food.

Jordan started laughing "She's like a kid I had to do everything for her." Charlie gave Jordan a glare and asked "dude what happened to your face?"

"Ummmm...someone punched me for hitting on there girl." Jordan nervously laughed then walked back to the kitchen.