Kenhina!!

Reminder: originally, this is from my art book, i deleted the part since it belongs here! 

___________
Thank you!

Kenna's pov btw

.

Love is really strange, We could fall in love with a simple look to the face. A simple hello. It's really weird, but.. it felt nice, being with the person he loved for so long. He made him feel all kinds of things. Just his heart was gonna explode, His mind wanted more of the affection he got. it was confusing, he wasn't the type to like getting attention or affection, but something about him just makes me feel different. He makes me want more, and more. More hugs, more cuddles, kisses, and more. But that's kinda hard getting that dissire when you both go to different schools. That are pretty far apart. When he does see me.. I feel like nothing else matters but us.

.

.

.

"Kozumeeeee!!" A bright orange haired boy yelled, running up to the pudding haired boy. Kenma smiled a hint, looking at the bit smaller boy.

"Hey Shōyō" he said softly, Hinata giving him a big hug. Which Kenma didn't push him away and just pat the smaller male's head with a small, soft, smile. Hinata swore that small smile could make him feel like being in the clouds. It felt great, hugging the other, giving him attention. They only rarely see each other outside of matches with one and another, so when they do, they wanted to make sure to make up for the lost time they were gone.

Hinata was swearing a simple dark orange hoodie with some leggings. It looked nice to Kenma, he liked it. He didn't need someone to tell him Hinata was cute, because he known it, for longer than he could remember. The orange haired male let go of the other, Looking at him with a bright smile.

"Soo, what plans do you have?" The slightly taller male said to the shorter.

"wellll, you'll see! It's special! But it'll be at 8pm, oki?" He said with a smile, Kenma nodded before grabbing his hand and heading to his home. Hinata of course following him, who wouldn't? Kenma was so sweet, and only to him, and he loved it.

.

.

.

It was finally time, Kenma just got changed into a black hoodie and gray pants. Nothing too special, He waited outside for the orange haired male, putting on some headphones and turning in music. He was vibing there, then hearing the front door open, turning his head to him. Kenma blushed a bit, hiding his face. Hinata was wearing some shorts and a tucked in rainbow stripped shirt. With also some nice ol' rainbow high socks {I like rainbows and it's g a y✨}. Hinata smiled and sat next to him.

"You like it?" The orange haired male asked with a smile. Kenma nodded, Still looking away. Hinata smiled brighter. Grabbing Kenma's hand.

"can I kiss you?" Hinata asked. Kenma giggled and looked at him.

"Do you reallly have to ask?" Kenma chuckled, before kissing the boy softly, it was a small peck, but it was nice, and Soft.

"Thank you for being here, thank you!!"

.

.

.

Word count: 515