Tendou x Ushijima oneshot :)

Thank you all for being so patient! Sorry this took so so long to do- I hope it's good-

————————————————

Chocolate Ice cream

.

.

.

Tendou pov

I really don't know why, but I just been down lately, like it hurts emotionally to get out of the bed. To go to school and stay awake was becoming an issue. This has been going on for a week and I still didn't know why. It's like the weight of the world is on my shoulders, and it's confusing. I'm pretty happy, I have good friends, and family. So why is negative thoughts and anxiety just pouring in all of the sudden? It's weird, I'm confused. I think Wakashi-kun is catching onto my bad mood, I been more snappy lately than normal. I really am confused, the more I think of it, the more it weighs me down, so.. what should I do? 

.

.

No one pov

Tendou laid on his bed, looking at the ceiling. He sighed heavily and turned to his side. He reached over to his phone and took it off the charger, looking through social media out of boredom. He just saw bored the nice ol' photos of people with their daily lives. He wasn't feeling any sort of happy. Emotions were confusing him a lot. So he messaged his one and only lover, Ushijima. Just sending a simple hello, he doubts the other is awake at this time, but to this surprise, another hello was sent. That was weird, Ushijima is normally asleep at this time, or before that. It's literally like 12am right now. 

Ushi

"How are you?"

How was he gonna reply to that? Just say he's fine and lie to his boyfriend? Maybe tell the truth? He didn't want Ushijima to worry over him. So he said he was fine. 

Ushijima knew he was lying. 

Ushi

"You want me to come over?" 

Tendou was confused, I mean, it would be great to see his lover, but why does he wanna meet at this time? His mind was making him question the simplest things...

But he was a bit curious. So he said yes. Ushijima just said a "okay" and he was offline. Tendou went back to laying on his back, Looking around the dark his room. He felt lonely. That's it, Lonely.. he had the team, yes, but for some reason.. he felt alone, And stressed. He kept having these rushing thoughts until a soft Knock was at the door. He got out of the comfort of his bed, yes it was comfy, but he wanted someone with him.. maybe Ushijima could help. 

He walked down the stairs slowly, Unlocking the door and looking at his lover with a soft weak smile. Ushijima held up a bag with something in it, Tendou tilted his head a bit in confusion.

"I got us something" Ushijima said to the tall red head. Walking in the house and going to the kitchen, putting the bag down on the counter. Tendou was very confused. Why did Ushijima get him something? What was it? The brown-ish olive haired boy opened the bag, taking out a container of chocolate icecream. Tendou gasped, his favorite food was chocolate icecream. Of course he had to hugged the other tightly as a sweet thank you. Ushijima smiled a hint at the red head's excitement. 

"I could tell something is wrong." the tall male said to his lover. Tendou gulped a bit, nodding slightly. 

"Yeahhh.. I just been feeling alone and confused" and the red head said. Looking away from the other. The brown-olived haired boy nodded, opening the container of sweet chocolate ice cream. 

"Let's watch a movie together" Ushijima said, grabbing two spoons. Tendou nodded, going up the stairs fastly to put on a movie. He chosen the movie "Mulan" the original because that one is better than the sequel and you can't change my mind on that. Ushijima followed him up the stairs, Opening the door to his room. It was dark but outside of the laptop sitting on the bed. Tendou looked at his lover and smiled sweetly, I swear you could hear the Thubunk of Ushijima's heart if you listened closely. Ushijima sat next to Tendou, both of enjoying the time together. Both eating that sweet chocolate ice cream.

He didn't feel as alone anymore, he had his Ushijima, 

And his Ushijima had him.