yamayama fluff :)

to cure your soul from the angst :)

thank me later- It took me way too long to come up with an idea for these two-

Music~

No one pov

It was way to light for the young boys to be awake. both of them were restless, couldn't seem to sleep, no matter how hard they tried to. The green haired boy looked at the other who was laying next to him. popping up a simple question.

"You awake Tobio?" he asked the black haired boy. He opened his eyes to look at Yamaguchi, nodding before forcing Yamaguchi to stay laid down. 

"Hey! let me go! I wanna talk for awhile Tobio!" Yamaguchi said to the other who grip had loosen. Yamaguchi sat up and poked Kageyama's cheek. The other groaned and turned around from the green haired boy. Yamaguchi chuckled before grabbing his phone, turning it on and instantly regretting it, he forgot how high his brightness was. He blinked for a bit before finally getting use to it. He went on YouTube, looking through the songs he would listen to. He looked throughout the songs, before selecting turning on Cotton Candy Skies. Kageayama looked over at the other, confused what he was doing. Yamaguchi  was humming softly to the song, it was relaxing to him. Kageyama pretended to be asleep, listening to the green haired boy. 

"Cotton candy skies, why can't you be mine? Always on my mind. I'm running out of time. Skies aren't always blue, when I think of you. Trying to make it through, I caught you like the flu~" he singed quietly, he had a soft voice. It sounded lovely to Kageyama,  better than any of the artists he heard. To Kageyama, it was perfect. Kageyama  turned around on his other side, facing Yamaguchi and hugging him. Yamaguchi choked on his own words when the other hugged him. 

"Why'd you stop? Keep singing Tadashi" Kageyama said to his lover, closing his eyes. Yamaguchi was nervous, he wasn't comfortable with people hearing him sing. Yamaguchi inhaled and continued to sing, much more quieter. 'This was Kageyama, my lover, its fine' Yamaguchi said to himself in his head. 

"With my outstretched hands, wish I had a chance, life just not too fair, i'm stuck in this chair~ you're like the moon, im chasing after you, are you just a phase? I pray it's not this way. Cotton candy skies, why can't you be mine? Always on my mind, I'm running out of time. Skies aren't always blue, when I think of you. I'm trying to make it through, I caught you like the flu..~" the green haired boy sang softly, blushing a bit and looking away from the now sleeping boy. Yamaguchi turned off the music and laid down. Looking at the other with a smile.

"Night Tobio"  he said with a smile, finally drifting to sleep peacefully.