ship HCs/story plots

you read the title, random ship headcanons/story plots, that I think of. mostly danganronpa- 

Miu x Kirumi: Miu helps Kirumi with cleaning to make to easier for her. Kirumi would teach Miu how to cook sum shiT- Kirumi makes tea for Miu when shes up at night working on something (Miu favorite would be peach tea, cant change my mind), They would love Picnics <3

Kaito x Shuichi: Kaito pushes Shuichi's limits when working out- {rip shuichi-}. Shuichi would steal Kaito's jacket a lot. Kokichi loves star gazing with shuichi and shuichi just listens to his rants. P L A N T S, THAT'S ALL IM SAYING- P L A N T S- (Kaito would prolly have this giant aloe vera plant that shuichi stares at, impressed-). Midnight walks are Perfect for them. 

Korekiyo x Rantaro: Korekiyo lets Rantaro style his hair, just a small scenario, Korekiyo asks rantaro to cut his hair off, as a way to forget.. h e r :). anyways, Korekiyo rants to Rantaro about anything and random thoughts, Rantaro listens ("I like your words funny man-"), oh and Korekiyo would help him find his sisters <3, idle date would be museums, mostly history museums~

Chiaki x Sonia: Sonia gets into video gaming because of Chiaki, mostly loving calm games like Stardew, animal crossing, minecraft, etc. Chiaki is the one to do like the mining and all the important stuff then Sonia making hearts out of flowers for Chiaki and working on the house, ofc having a farm, and just- yes. Sonia would feel So bad when she misses a birthday in stardew- same though :(. oh and ofc cant forget midnight cuddles-. their idle date would be going to the park or just staying at home and enjoying each other's company. 

Gonta x Korekiyo: Korekiyo only likes moths, butterflies, and praying mantis- which is fine with gonta, Gonta loves talking about random facts about bugs and Korekiyo listens, take interest in it. Lowkey would love the Atlas Moth, or the black/white witch moth. Korekiyo once brushed gonta hair, that took too long to do- idle date would be chilling in the forests <3

im brain dead as of now so give me more ships- K? k-