Angst-YamaYama

rarepair? yup.

paring: Kageyama x Yamaguchi/yamayama

ITS ANGST TIME BOIS. also ik i promised Kindaichi x Kunimi but- a n g s t man-

The Small Notes

.

no one's pov

The dark haired boy looked around the room of his own, Looking through the small notes the green haired male would gave to him through out the school days. They were always so sweet and simple. they were together, none of the others knew, not even Yamaguchi closest friend, Tsukishima, had any clue of their relationship. It was only between them and only them. No one needed to know what went on between the two. The blue eyed male rea every single note in order, once again. In middle of the night.

"Hi Tobio! how are you today? I hope your day is going fine! nothing has happened to me lately, I'm more interested in you anyways. Anything new happened to you lately? 

I miss you! I always say that, don't I? Sorry, I know this note is short, i just haven't had much on my mind, see you soon Tobio.

-Love Tadashi :)"

He really did miss getting these simple notes, More than he ever expected to. he missed writing to the other. he missed seeing that smile every time he handed a note back.

"Another nice evening, yeah? How is your grades? They better be better! I'm a bit tried trying to help you- no offense! Hmm... Doing anything this weekend? I' m bored and Tsukki is busy, So may as well see my boyfriend! I wanna hug you more! You're comfy not gonna lie. Well I gotta go before I get caught by the teacher- Bye Tobio!

-Love Tadashi <3"

He missed his hugs, The feel of him close to him again, to be around Him. he always seemed to write a note with a different greeting.

"Heyo! Thank you for letting me stay the night yesterday! It means a lot. Home is boringgg, but with you it's fun :)

How is your Sister? Or your family in general, how has it been over there? hm.. oh! i really like when we cuddle! it's comforting ^^

my notes keep getting shorter eh? sorry about that! Bye Tobio.

-Love Tadashi <3"

He should've seen the signs from day One.

"I really love you Tobio! I love your hugs, kisses, cuddles, etc! Your so pretty, I don't know why you would want me, but I'm glad we happened. I really am glad you're my partner and no one else.

I still really miss you, How could I blame myself? you're so perfect, I really really love you Tobio..

-Love Tadashi"

He loved him so much, he misses that boy so much. 

"Oh, uh, Home has home has been good, nothing to special Just the average fight here and there, that's about it, really. How have you been Tobio? Sucks that it's gonna be raining all day, nothing to do but stay insidee..

Tsukki gave me some music to listen to, They're all pretty odd but calming. You should listen to Still Life by Sitcom! It somehow calms down my nerves, haha. Cya soon Tobio! 

-Love Tadashi"

He loves the way he was into music, he missed the smile he had when they would listen to his music together. Why did he have to leave..?

He should've seen the signs, He should've asked more questions, He should've Known.

But it's too late, the one he loved so dearly, left.. 

"To whoever is reading this, i'm sorry you found me like this. i'm sorry that i wasn't good enough. I'm sorry I wasn't the best. I tried, I really did. I tried to stay on the bright side, I tried to not cry, I tried everything. But it was too much.. I'm sorry, I'm really sorry. To whoever finds me, tell Tobio Kageyama that I'm sorry for being annoying, never telling him what's going on. Tell him I love him a lot, more then ever. I just can't handle it anymore, thank you. Tell the team im glad I had my last moments with them. Tell Tsukishima that he has new friends, to move on without me by his side 24/7. 

I'm sorry.

-Love Tadashi Yamaguchi"

Reading that Note once again, all the memories. life really did seem great with Yamaguchi, but now it's gone. He couldn't stop him, he wasn't here now. He was sorry, so sorry for never doing nothing. 

"I miss you Tadashi.." 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Pay me with your t e a r s. 

ik this is short and shitty, i just hope you like it- hhhh.. sorry sorry for shitty ass writing- 

ight, next will be fluff of Kyoutani x Yahaba :)