Chapter 17: Filming is in progress

CHAPTER 17

After filling her head with gossip, Chen Pingping suddenly remembered that she was supposed to "rectify" Li ZIxi. But thinking about the information that the boy had just revealed, and thinking about Li Zixi's usual instructions to her, she believes in her heart that less trouble, the better. Never paying attention to that girl again.

  Anyway, the truth has just been made clear by the boy. If she angers her Xixi again, then that isn't practical.

  Several people were laughing and joking, time passed quickly. When it was time for lunch, Chen Pingping and Li Zixi also went to receive two boxes of lunch, then found a quiet and shady place to eat.

  Seeing that there's no one around, Chen Pingping whispered gossip to Li Zixi: "Xixi, did you know? Before you, your role was played by Wu Xinran, it became yours after she left it. Do you know why Wu Xinran stopped filming?"

  Li Zixi glanced at Chen Pingping and motioned for her to continue.

  Chen Pingping said excitedly: "Because Wu Xinran went to shoot Young Master Ye's MV!"

  Hearing Chen Pingping's words, Li Zixi frowned. Wu Xinran, she knows she is very popular on Weibo and is frequent on the hot search.

  But who is Young Master Ye? Don't seem to see him on the hot search. Seeing Chen Pingping's excitement, Young Master Ye must be a big shot. If she said that she didn't know him at this time, she would definitely arouse suspicion. Pretending to understand Chen Pingping's meaning, she nodded calmly and became motionless.

  Although Li Zixi's reaction was very cold, this didn't stop Chen Pingping's enthusiasm for gossip even the slightest. She chewed the vegetables in her mouth and said, "Young Master Ye ah, that's Young Master Ye ah. Handsome and rich, and sings great."

  Li Zixi, watching Chen Pingping's *spoony look, became speechless for a while. She really wanted to pry open Chen Pingping's head, to take a look what was inside. She loves every male celebrity, every time she looks so foolish. However, she also got information from Chen Pingping's gossiping just now.

[*spoony – exact characters: 花痴]

  No wonder she couldn't remember Young Master Ye's information, it turns out that Young Master Ye is a singer. Since he's a singer, then no need to remember first. She hasn't memorized clearly yet the many actors of the filming right now. The brain is not big enough to remember other fields. Wait once she remembers the actors, she will care about the music industry.

  Shortly after finishing lunch, the director called out to start. At this moment, Li Zixi went to start her makeup. This scene is the continuation of the scene filmed this morning. Around three o'clock, it was Li Zixi's turn to shoot. The film crew are very diligent, there is basically no lunch break at noon. After lunchbreak of less than half an hour, all groups started filming.

  A lot of the scenes were done filming in three months. But this drama, Director Jin expected the filming period to last for eight months, making sure that everything is to perfection. That's why the word shoddy will never be linked to Director Jin. As long as the film is made by Director Jin, it will be basically bought by the National TV station, don't even think about other TV stations.

  Due to the especially long filming period, the crew has been in Hengzhou Film and Television City for several months. Everyone's in exhausted state, particularly the face is sunburnt and the hair is tousled. Looks like there's no difference from migrant workers working on the construction site, no wonder everyone laughs and calls themselves migrant workers from the crew.