Chapter 22: Have you gone for plastic surgery?

CHAPTER 22

"Ha? Young Master Ye?"

  The one mentioned by Chen Pingping the other day? The one who Wu Xinran gave up Director Jin's drama for? And the one that Chen Pingping said yesterday that had gossips with Wu Xinran?

  "Yes, that's Young Master Ye. Xixi, I know you must be very excited right now, but please hold on. There will be something more to be excited about later."

  To tell the truth, it is false to say that there is no fluctuation in Li Zixi's heart even a little. However, the reason for her fluctuation is only that who lives upstairs seems to be a popular star. It feels so troublesome. What to do?

  To add a little more, it's really a shame that the man upstairs who has a nice voice and handsome looks turns out to be a star.

  But it really made her act as excited as Chen Pingping. It's a little unlikely, but if she doesn't behave like this, she is afraid that Chen Pingping will see the clues.

  Therefore, she continued to hold her breath, trying to pretend to be very nervous and said quietly and slowly: "You say."

  "Yesterday in the elevator, the person with a mask and sunglasses is Young Master Ye ah. The cake you got yesterday was bought by Young Master Ye too. Look, that is this. So, this cake is definitely not poisonous. You also don't have to check the upstairs owner's information. Young Master Ye is not a bad person."

  Looking at Chen Pingping's enthusiastic eyes, Li Zixi's felt a lot of helplessness in her heart.

  Forget it, she really couldn't pretend to be excited anymore, so she stopped pretending.

  "Oh, so what do you mean?"

  "Xixi, why are you not excited ah. It's Young Master Ye ah, Young Master Ye."

  "Why would I be excited, isn't it Young Master Ye? He sings, I film. We have different paths, there is nothing to admire."

  Chen Pingping's desire to share gossip immediately extinguish, she said listlessly, "Alright, I see. It seems, Xixi, you don't like Young Master Ye."

  "Although I don't have any special admiration for Young Master Ye, you do. So, this cake, I won't throw it away. You can keep it for yourself to marvel over. I'm going to cook instant noodles and eat it."

  Upon hearing this, Chen Pingping immediately hugged Li Zixi and said, "Thank you Xixi, you are so kind."

  "I think the best is Young Master Ye. It just so happened, yesterday, I said I would give you to Young Master Ye. Young Master Ye was in the elevator and must have heard it too. Do you want to go up and confess? Anyway, now *the pavilion closest to the water enjoys moonlight first."

[*the pavilion closest to the water enjoys moonlight first – gaining some kind of benefit or convenience due to being close to some people]

  "No, no, Xixi, the best person is you. I'll go cook instant noodles for you. You, don't move." After that, Chen Pingping quickly ran to the kitchen to cook instant noodles.

  After Li Zixi finished washing, Chen Pingping brought out the instant noodles for two from the kitchen.

  Li Zixi raised her eyebrows and said, "That cake is not enough for you?"

  "No, the male god's things have commemorative meaning. Must be offered and cannot be eaten."

  Hearing this, Li Zixi hehe twice in her heart. Brain-dead fans are really scary.