Looking for Lou

I'd been to four bars already this week looking for Lou Miller, it was always the same answer 'she's out on business'. She owned them all and either was avoiding me or genuinely wasn't in any of them, either way it was getting frustrating, it would help if I could find a single picture of her.

The last place to check was a high end strip club she apparently owned, it was only a rumour though so she might not even own it never mind be there. Worst case scenario I'd get a few dances and began my lap of her bars again next week until I found her. I needed her help. I almost didn't find the club I was looking for, it's not signposted, it's the kind of place you only know about if you know about it.

I slipped past security, I had my ID ready, not my real one but my fake, can't be throwing my name around, i found myself at another set of doors that were locked.
"$200" came a man's voice behind a screen I'd not even noticed as I tried the door a second time.
"Huh?" Thats a steep entry fee but I get it, she wants a certain type of clientele.
"$200 for your first visit" he said again, "club rules. In case you don't buy a dance or a drink...it'll be cheaper next time if you don't make a mess" he trailed off leaving me to think. I didn't really care how much it was so I handed the money over.

He buzzed the door open and I found myself in a dimly lit hall, at first glance it looked kind of dated and dusty not worth $200. I followed the sound of music until I came to a room. It was bigger then I expected- 2 stages, plenty of room between tables and plenty of alcoves to hide away in, a pretty good place to share secrets. I scanned the room, I didn't really know what Lou looked like but so far it was just dancers and men in suits, I imagined she'd probably wear a suit or something. I made my way to the bar where a shirtless man was fixing drinks.
"Can I just get a bottle of your best champagne" I don't really like the stuff but it looks impressive and hopefully it'll catch Lou's attention if she's here.The bartender looked at me.
"How many glasses?"
I held up one finger. I hated shouting over loud music, it had just gotten louder too. I assume somebody had taken to the stage behind me.

I was right, it was a short woman who knew how to dance, everyone's eyes were glued on her. I checked the audience again, nobody that looked like they could be Lou. The only other woman that was a customer looked like a pirate in some leather trousers.

I took my bottle and glass into an alcove that was too big for one person but I didn't care, I doubt they did either the amount of money I'd just spent on one drink. I could see the room and the stage that's all I needed. For a while I was left alone until a dancer came over. She was cute, not really my type but cute, I didn't really want the dance I agreed to but I did want some information. I quietly asked her if Lou was in, nope she doesn't visit very often. Great. Another wasted night but at-least I knew this was her place. I tipped the dancer more than necessary, good impression count. I asked her to come back in a couple of hours, hopefully the other women would leave me to think if they thought I only wanted her.

I watched the stage half heartedly trying to decide the next plan of attack for finding Lou when suddenly a blonde woman threw herself into my booth with a bottle of the champagne I was drinking in her hand, it was the pirate looking woman from earlier.
"Cate" she introduced herself as she held a hand out for me to shake. Her hands were soft but her grip was firm. Her blonde hair was messed up in a way that looked deliberate and perfect. I looked her up and down her leather pants were leaving very little to my imagination and the sheer shirt she was wearing even less. She moved closer to me, she smelt nice, she poured my a drink from her bottle...at least she wasn't here for my money.
I didn't give her my name. I never gave anyone my name, I'd learnt that the hard way. I gave her half a smile and tried to go back to watching the stage. Least she wasn't a creepy man but I was trying to think.

"How come you're here alone?" She asked. Great a conversationalist, "funny place for a woman to come solo"

"How come you're here alone?" I threw back at her, "Actually I was looking for someone" I decided to answer her, she was only being friendly.
"Who?" She asked. Okay maybe nosey rather than friendly but at least she wasn't trying to get me to buy her a drink.
"Just the woman that owns this place" she didn't look like she was even listening she was watching the stage.
"Why?" I clenched my jaw when she asked it wasn't her business, but if she was a regular she might know Lou... I was trying to think of a good explanation but I left it too long and she shrugged looking away from me.

We sat in silence for a while and watched the dancers. They were good, really good. I hadn't realised but during one particularly steamy scene me and Cate had moved closer to each other. Now when she spoke to me I could feel her breath on the back of my neck. She continued to make small talk; refilling my drink, I started to feel a little more buzzed than I'd meant to. She held my waist as she whispered in my ear, the place was busier now but we weren't bothered by anyone.

"You're new in town?" She asked between songs, her lips definitely touched my ear it made me shiver.
"Erm yeah" I said trying to play down the effect she was having, "passing through"
"You're British" she picked up on my accent
"Yeah, kinda...I grew up there" yeah to keep me out of trouble and away from my mother's schemes.

"Want a tour guide?" Her lips touched my ear again but this time I felt her tongue flick my ear lobe, "I can show you lots of things" her hand trailed up my thigh.
"Mmhmm" I nodded biting my lip not trusting my voice.
"Come with me" she grabbed my hand and pulled me down a hall into a private room.
"Are we allowed in here" I stuttered as she locked the door.
She winked, "it's all about who you know in this town baby....but best be quick just incase"

She pushed me onto the bed roughly and began kissing me at first she just pushed her thigh into my crotch as I was grinding against her. I couldn't believe how wet I was.
She made short work of my dress and bra and began licking down my stomach while biting and sucking my nipples. I moaned under her touch as I shivered. She ripped my thong off and dived between my legs with her tongue. She wasn't rough but she was direct, pretty soon I was a squirming mess underneath her touch. Her tongue and her fingers fucked me until I crashed over the edge of my orgasm. She kissed me on the lips and stood up.
"Don't you want...?" I began to ask. She smiled gently.
"Next time, I have to dash" my heart sank I couldn't believe it, I'd been played.... "what's your number and your name Miss Mysterious" she pulled out her phone while I tried to get dressed. I meant to use my fake name but the alcohol and the sex had messed with my focus.

"Hold up..." I looked up at her horrified face after I'd said my name, "did you just say Ocean?"
I nodded. This was nothing new, my mum Debbie Ocean had fucked off half the country some way or another she'd stolen more money than anyone else in the family over the years. She groaned and dropped onto the bed staring at the ceiling.
"What?" I was confused, normally I was threatened this was a new reaction.
"Debbie's gonna kill me" she covered her face with her hands, "I'm Lou...Lou Miller" oh shit.

"But you said you were called..."
She interrupted "I know I did but I was just seeing what you wanted... You know how many people come looking for me in a week! I know you've been at all my other joints, I've been watching you I thought you were trying to sell me something but you're cute and I was impressed at the determination so I thought I'd talk to you" she groaned again "so you're related to Debbie?" She asked weakly.
"Yeah she's my mum, that's actually why I was looking for you"
"Oh fuck my life" she groaned again covering herself with a pillow, she looked like she was going to scream.

She just laid like that for a while. It couldn't get any worse might as well break the bad news now. "She's missing..."
She sat up quicker than I've ever seen anyone move,
"What?" The colour was draining from her face.
"Yeah I think I need your help"