Mile High Club (mature)

Sorry for how long this chapters taken to appear!

Travelling with Lou was a kamikaze of an experience, we almost missed our flight because she was too busy pocketing perfuming in duty free. Turns out her extensive perfume collection was mostly stolen from airports. It made me laugh, there she was with more money than most people I knew but she couldn't help herself. Old habits die hard, I guess.

I don't really like flying, I never have I was fidgeting about in my seat trying to get comfortable when she grabbed my wrist.
"What is wrong with you? It's like being sat next to a toddler?" She said sharply. I looked at her trying to blink tears out of my eyes so she wouldn't see how ridiculous I was being.
"I just don't like flying" I mumbled fastening my seatbelt.
"Oh baby...you're scared?" She softened and began to stroke my cheek. I let my face press into her warm hand and I felt instantly calmer, "mommy will look after you princess" she purred into my ear.

I felt hot. My breath caught in my throat. She pulled a blanket over us...we were so going to get caught. I tried to keep my eyes locked on the air hostess in front of us doing the safety brief. She was in the middle of pointing out the exits when I felt Lou's hand squeeze my thigh- she ran her hand higher up my skirt I could feel gee fingers grazing my underwear. I was sure that was as far as she'd go, she even stopped briefly when they did the final checks. But she kept on tracing and squeezing my thigh. I tried to press my thighs together to stop her but I ended up grinding into her hand.
She smirked leaning into me to subtly kiss my neck,
"There baby you survived take off" and suddenly her hand was gone.

I thought I'd feel relieved when her hand left my thigh, I was so scared people would catch us but I was left wanting more.

Most of the flight was pretty quiet, we'd gone for a red eye, so not long after we'd eaten then lights went out and people started to fall asleep. I closed my eyes, not that I ever got much sleep on the planes but I knew I should try. I think my eyes had only been closed a few minutes when I felt Lou's hand sneak up my thigh- this time she went higher, I couldn't help myself I began trying to grind into her again.

I snapped my eyes open and found her looking at me intently biting her lip, her eyes were twinkling with mischief.
"Lou..." I whispered, "stop.." I didn't really mean it. Honestly I wanted more.
"Hmm I could stop but baby it feels to me like you're enjoying it" she ran a finger across my heat and brought it up to her mouth, sucking on her finger she raised an eyebrow. A small gasp escaped my lips, god she was hot! "Tastes like you're enjoying it too huh?"
I nodded, I don't even know if she was asking me a question.

She took my hand and pulled me out of my seat, leading me down to the front of the plane. I knew she was about to push me into a toilet, part of me thought it was gross and another part of me didn't care. We passed an air hostess on the way, I thought she would stop us but she actually told Lou it was good to see her again.
I bristled with jealousy, why did this woman know my Lou...

She pushed me into the toilet and locked the door behind us, it was really cramped. But I wanted her so much, she slammed me against the door her hand finding it's way between my thighs. I moaned her her fingers slid inside my underwear. Her mouth found mine as her fingers began to rub my pussy, she wasn't gentle, a finger slid inside me and then another she began to roughly fuck me. My legs were beginning the shake, I couldn't stop my moans, she bit my lip hard
"Baby be quiet...you don't want us to to get caught do you? Everyone will know what a bad girl you are" she nipped at my neck.

My hips were moving against her hand as I bit my lip trying to stay silent. I ran my hand through her blonde hair, pulling her roughly into me. She didn't let up until my orgasm washed over to me, my legs went weak underneath me. She kept me pressed up against the door breathing heavily into my neck, I wrapped my arms around her neck.
"You're mine you know" I purred into her neck, raising my head I let my lips find hers and began to kiss her gently my tongue parting her lips. A moment of doubt trickled into my brain, "Lou...have you done this before?" I don't know why I was so bothered, I just wanted something to be ours, something we'd only ever done with each other.
She laughed, "oh god no, I always thought it was gross that was until I met you and turns out I've got no willpower" she kissed me softly
"Not even with that air hostess?" I couldn't stop the words.

She shook her head but didn't elaborate, "Come on, let's try and get some sleep" she pulled me quietly out of the toilet. The plane was so quiet, still I felt like someone must have seen us go in there. We'd only been sat our seats a few seconds when the air hostess from earlier appeared.
"Thought you might need some water" she looked at Lou and basically threw a bottle of water into my lap.  I felt myself heat up with jealousy again, clenching my jaw I shut my eyes. I didn't want to see their interaction.

"Oh yeah thanks...me and my girlfriend really appreciate it" wait did she just call me her girlfriend. THE Lou Miller admitting she'd committed to someone, I felt her hand slot into mine and she gave it a squeeze.
Her lips found my ear, "I am your and you are mine baby. You don't need to be jealous" she whispered making my hairs stand on end. I dropped my head onto her shoulder and closed my eyes for the rest of the flight.