Torn

Authors note- I'm going to take a hiatus from this story for a little while. I'm just struggling for inspiration with it. I don't want to write something that I don't love, it's not forever- just a pause! Promise I'll finish the story eventually but for now here's one more chapter.
If you guys want another Oceans 8 story let me know, I might do a series of one shots just while I'm waiting for my creativity to kick back in! I've got a couple of marvel stories too you can check out.

I pulled a blanket over me and Lou and cuddled into her. If she was going to make me watch a scary film then she could keep me safe from the monsters too. I knew she was rolling her eyes at me but I ignored her and hit play on the remote. I lasted 20 minutes before a jump scare had me hiding under the covers.
"This is a terrible idea" I groaned as she pulled the blanket away from my eyes for the third time.
"It's not even scary princess" she said calmly, she hadn't been so calm a few minutes ago when I nearly head butted her jumping out of my skin.

Honestly I couldn't tell you what happened in the film other than I was officially traumatised. "How is it legal to show films like that" I scowled at her. She hadn't jumped once, she'd held me all the way through though despite all my complaining and hiding.
"It wasn't that bad! I've seen worse" she kissed my forehead as she followed me to bed. As she climbed into bed she knocked over something which crashed down to the floor. I must have still been on edge as I threw myself off the bed and into the corner.
"Woah...where are you going baby? You're really that freaked out?" Her voice appeared by my ear, I'd covered my eyes and was trying to catch my breath. Partially from the fright and partially from embarrassment.

Lou pulled me back into bed and held me close I felt so safe.... "Tammy kissed me" I said quietly. I wasn't sure why I was telling her now, but I knew I needed to. It wasn't like it had been a huge deal and nothing had happened since so surely it was fine right? I felt Lou's body tense around me and I swear I could hear her jaw clench.
"I knew she was going to try something...she's been so weird recently. I didn't even know she liked women" Lou ran a hand through her blonde hair as she spoke, the next words were haunted by a sadness. "Did you want more?" Her vulnerability hurt my heart.

It was a good question...did I want more? "No...yes... it's confusing Lou." I paused to think, I probably should have thought a bit more before I started speaking.
"You're my everything Lou, you make me feel safe and dangerous all in one. You make me believe I can do anything, be anything...but yeah of course part of me wanted more I mean you're human too have you seen that woman in just a towel?"

Lou was silent, I chewed at my lip worrying I'd said the wrong thing. "Yeah she does look pretty good in a towel...but you look better" she growled as she pinned me under her on the bed.
She began to kiss my neck making my head fall back into the pillow, my breathing began to speed up as I felt the pressure on my neck increase. Her teeth brushed my sensitive skin before she crashed hungrily into my lips.

"Mine" she purred as she wrapped her hand around my throat, I could tell from the look in her eye she'd left marks all over my neck. I didn't care, I liked it when she got possessive, "you know you can if you want to?" She asked kissing down my chest leaving a trail of marks I knew wouldn't fade for a while.
"What?" I asked confused, panting for air. I wanted her to fuck me but here she was giving me permission to kiss someone else. My mind was conflicted.
"You're my number 1 baby girl" she let her fingers trail down my stomach towards my heat, "but I do know how to share. And why do you think I own so many strip clubs?" Her lips were inches away from mine, every time I tried to kiss her she moved slightly out of reach. I groaned in frustration ignoring her question. Her hand fell between my legs and I instantly began grinding into it. I knew I was wet, I wasn't sure if it was just her or the thought of Tammy too.

"Because, I. Like. To. Watch." With each word she thrust into me, making my back arch from the mattress everytime.
"Lou..." I moaned loudly, her mouth finally found mine and she pulled away biting my lip as she went. With one hand around my throat and the other thrusting into me I moaned her name again and again. She didn't slow down as my legs began to shake. I knew I was going to finish soon and she'd barely done anything. Her grip round my throat tighten, my body shaking I crashed into my orgasm.

"Fuck Lou..." I couldn't stop twitching as she began kissing the marks she'd left covering my body.
"I mean it you know, if you want to go there you can...I'd rather you get to experience life than feel like I'm stopping you from living" she pulled me into her arms and kissed my forehead. 
"Thanks Lou...I'll think about it, but I'm pretty happy just the two of us. I...I love you" the words escaped before I could stop them. I froze. I'd thought it for a while but I hadn't planned on saying it so soon.

"And I love you"