Make up sex (mature)

We stumbled into my house, I was glad I'd tidied up a bit so the signs of my heartbreak weren't so obvious.

"You know baby, everyone was very worried about you" she pushed me onto the couch and straddled me. In that moment I really didn't care I just wanted her. She pushed me back into the couch and kissed my neck, shivers erupted up my body. I'd forgotten how well she knew by body. She sucked my earlobe, and I moaned her name.
"Lou..."
"Hmm is that what you call me baby girl?"
"Mommy" I whispered, I felt her smirk into my neck.
"That's my good girl" she began to undress me she paused after she pulled my dress over my head. I felt her eyes devouring my body.
"You've lost weight baby" her hand traced my breasts making my nipples harden, "you haven't been looking after yourself" she was right but I didn't know what to say, i thought I saw a sadness in her eyes for a second but the hunger returned.
She kissed my cheek, "I'm sorry" she whispered the words into my ear.
"S'alright" I mumbled.
"I'm here to look after you now baby girl" her soft side made me flustered, "would you like that?"

I swallowed hard and nodded.
"Use your words baby"
"Yes...please Lou" I gasped as she started kissing my neck, removing my bra with one hand. She began to play with my chest, twisting my nipples making my back arch. Her mouth replaced her fingers making me moan as her tongue flicked over my hard nipples between sucking on them.

She lowered herself between my legs and pushed my knees apart. She dragged my underwear down my thighs, "look how wet you are for me baby" I blushed sinking into the couch, widening my legs for her.
She kissed the crease of my legs making me twitch and squirm under her, she slipped a finger into me and my body tightened around her. She chuckled at my squirming and then stopped and sat on the couch beside me.

"Hmm I'm kinda tired you know...jet lag" I glared at her, I couldn't tell if she was joking I began to protest. My mouth was hanging open and she took the opportunity to slip a finger into my mouth, I tasted myself on her hand and it made me moan.
"You're so hot baby" she purred at me.
"Please...I need to feel you" I whined. She pushed me down onto the couch and started to fuck me slowly, my body responded to her touch and my legs opened. I begged her for more, she started off gently but then began to fuck me harder making me cry out, she lowered herself down between my legs again and this time she didn't tease me. Her fingers didn't slow down as she began to suck on my clit beginning to flick it with her tongue.
My back arched up off the couch, and I moaned at her expert touch.

My legs began to shake and I moaned her name "are you going to cum for me baby?" I only moaned in answer before my orgasm shook my body. She brought herself up to my face and began to kiss me again.
"Do you wanna make mommy feel good?" She asked sweetly.
"Uh huh" I didn't want the kiss to end but eventually we broke apart and I began to please her until she screamed my name.

We went up to bed and I fell asleep in her arms. Filled with happiness.