Party time

Lou was pacing around the room cursing. "I should have known. You even look like her. She's gonna kill me. Of all the people I had to fuck..." I wanted to interrupt her, my mum wasn't killing anyone any time soon she was missing.
"Erm Lou..." I felt tipsy, I'd had more to drink than I meant to and now here was this beautiful definitely off limits woman having a panic attack in front of me, I didn't really know what to do or say.

"We can't tell her" she snapped. I just nodded, this drama could wait.
"Yeah whatever. Our secret, except there is nobody to keep it a secret from because she. Is. Missing!"

She ran her hand through her blonde hair, "are you even old enough to drink?"
"Yes" I rolled my eyes, I'd been old enough to drink for a while. "I think we're not focusing on the important thing here?"
"Hmm?" Had she not been listening to anything? "Where are you staying?"
"A hotel in the city near your club...the blue one" I figured the faster I answered her questions the faster she'd get to the point.
"No. You can stay with me...in my spare room" she looked at me with hunger in her eyes as she said the last part quietly, "and we discuss your mother being missing in the morning"
So she had been listening.

Her house was off the beach. It was big enough for 20 people never mind just her. I felt weird sleeping in her spare room in her pyjamas but she'd refused to take me to the hotel to get my stuff. This was not how I thought meeting her would go, honestly I'd expected someone that looked a bit like a business woman not this...I didn't even know how to describe her. I drifted off remembering how it felt to kiss her and the feeling of her whispering in my ears filled my dreams.

I woke up to the smell of something delicious. After getting lost a few times I made it to the kitchen.
"I made you an omelette, extra chilli..." she trailed off looking awkward.
"Perfect. How did you know I liked it spicy?" I didn't even think she knew I existed never mind what I ate. My mum had been pretty protective of me over the years and then she got herself arrested and I removed myself from her life.

"It's how you mum had them" she answered serving me. It was the best god damn omelette I'd ever eaten.
"Sorry I freaked out last night...it's just Debbie is...was...is my best friend and I think if she knew I'd fucked her daughter, especially since she knows what I'm like.." I blushed, "she'd be pissed. Now tell me, what you mean by she's missing?"
"It wasn't your fault you didn't know who I was" I answered, wish I'd used a fake name now so it could happen I again...

I began to explain about me making up with my mum and that we were starting to talk again. "Then a few weeks ago she just stopped calling,texting, everything. I looked everywhere prison, hospital, her house. She's just vanished without a trace. I dunno what to do" my eyes started to fill with tears. In a second Lou had me wrapped in her arms, she smelt so good.

"What if someone took her?" I cried into Lou, "I've been such a bitch to her over the years..."
"Shhh" she rocked me slightly, "I've got a plan"

Her plan consisted of pulling together some of their old team. Rose, Nine Ball and Tammy were the first to arrive. They set up in the other spare rooms in Lou's house. The others were due to arrive later in the week. I kept getting emotional and much to my delight Lou kept comforting me. She sat with me cuddled into her when the others strolled into the room.
"Why don't we have a drink and a little party" Rose suggested after looking at my red eyes, "tonight...it'll be a good distraction before we get into heavy surveillance stuff"

Everyone agreed and soon enough alcohol was flowing. I had to admit it was fun. They had some crazy stories. Lou kept checking in on me, whispering in my ear making my shiver, she'd add parts to stories the others told about her antics. She'd taken to lightly touching my lower back or waist whenever she spoke to me. It was making me frustrated, so i started doing it back to her. I was sure she didn't even notice the effect she was having. That was until she grabbed my thigh a little too high up in the excitement of telling a story about my mum, a little noise escaped my mouth. I tried to cover it with a cough but I'm pretty sure she heard, she looked at her hand and seemed to wait an age before deciding to leave it where it was on my thigh, in fact I'm sure she moved it higher. Just a little more and I'd of been able to grind on it. I snapped out of my day dream to here the protests about it being bedtime. Rose was claiming she needed to sleep but the others were protesting and calling her old.

Rose was the first one to fall asleep. She set off to the bathroom and never came back, Tammy went to check on her and found her passed out with a duvet in a wardrobe.

Nine ball said she had to be up early for another job so left me, Lou and Tammy still drinking.
"So...." Tammy stared at me then Lou pointedly I was basically sat on her knee. Her hand was still wrapped round my thigh frustratingly, "you two are getting on well"
I was leaning into Lou who had her other arm wrapped round my shoulders, I was trying to shuffle closer to get the hand on my thigh even higher.

"Got to look out for her innocence around you three criminal" Lou replied letting her arm drop around my waist pulling me into her more, "bad influences"

"Us 3?" Tammy faked offence, "you're always the trouble make Lou. Be back in a sec I need more wine" she giggled stumbling out of the room.
"I don't think she needs more wine" I giggled at Lou watching Tammy fall a couple of times. I became very aware it was just me and Lou alone. I could hear  her heart beating as I rested my head against her chest.
"I don't think you need anymore wine either" Lou side smiling and kissing my cheek when I lifted my head to look at her. In that moment I felt bold.

I lifted my face up higher and crashed into her lips, at first I didn't think she'd kiss me back. I was about to stop when she grabbed a handful of my hair and kissed me hard. I climbed onto her lap, straddling her my hands wrapped around her neck. She let go of my hair and held my ass as I began grinding into her. She sucked my lip into her mouth and bit down on it. My hands found her breasts through her shirt and I began to squeeze them. She moaned as I began to kiss her neck. Her hands ran up my thighs and behind my back, I felt her begin to unzip my dress and I moaned has she sucked my neck

"Not to be a third wheel but..." Tammy's voice surprised Lou so much she threw me off her knee onto the floor.
"Ouch" I side climbing back onto the couch next her her.
Tammy was sat sipping her drink looking very pleased with herself.
"How long were you there you creeper?" Lou asked fixing her shirt.
"Hmm I'd say for the majority of it" she replied, "I knew there was something going on here"

"There's nothing going on" I started before Lou, "just too much alcohol...and probably something my mum shouldn't hear about when we find her" I said hopefully looking at Lou, who mouthed a silent thanks.

"Uh huh, you know she'll find out"
"She won't" me and Lou said together.
"Oh she will because Lou here has no self control with pretty women and you..." she stared at me, "you look like you have a lack of self control too" and with that she skipped off towards her room, some might say cackling.

Lou and I sat in silence, I chewed my lip. I didn't feel as bold as before but I was just as frustrated. When she didn't say anything I knew the moment was over, maybe Tammy had done us a favour. I sighed standing up, I could always sort myself out...
"Hey" I turned round to find Lou too close to me, "one night won't hurt anyone" she tucked my hair behind my ear and softly kissed me. I pressed my body against hers as we kissed. She pulled back for a second to say "do you want to come to bed with me baby?" She asked gently.

I nodded and she took my hand leading me to her room.