Back with the Gang

The next few weeks with Lou were magical. She split her time between London and LA, it was quite impressive really she had enough money that she never had to work again but she chose to continue all her businesses and give them all the attention they deserved.

It inspired me really, so I started writing, really writing! I wanted to write a book so that's what I set out to do, Lou was supportive she read so many plans and profiles without complaining. I felt like we were a real team

I noticed my phone ringing, it was Tammy wanting to video chat, I'd been meaning to ring her for a couple of weeks to update her on me and Lou. 

I knew it wasn't the phone-call I was hoping for when she opened with, "you're not going to be happy about what I'm about to tell you," I groaned. What now?

"Debbie...well your mum she's been arrested" Tammy continued and my heart sank. She'd barely been out of jail for a few years, she couldn't go back. As annoying as she was I didn't want her stuck in prison. I rolled off my bed telling Tammy to hold on for a second while I got Lou. 

Lou was still wrapped in a towel after her shower when I found her in the kitchen making coffee, she dropped the towel before I could speak and began prowling towards me. 

"Wanna help me get dirty again baby" she said huskily, before I could tell her that Tammy was on the call a loud voice from the phone speaker made her stop in her tracks. 

"Lou Miller stop being a sexual predator for once in your life!" Tammy launched into a rant about how she didn't want to hear or see any more of our sex life that she'd already walked into.

I was crying from laughing as Lou quickly found a silk robe that didn't really hide much, especially her hard nipples. She caught me staring a few times and gave me a knowing smirk. I was trying to listen to what Tammy was telling us about my mum as I sat next to Lou. 

Lou seemed focused on the conversation and for once was keeping her hands to herself. That was until I felt her hand grab my thigh under the table, I was caught off guard and jumped a little before shifting in my seat to give her better access. Her hand roamed up my thigh as I spread my legs a little wider, a silent beg for her touch. Then just like it had appeared it was gone, I tried not to pout in frustration. I felt her hand take mine and pulled it between her thighs. 

Oh...I copied her motions from earlier and let mu hand trace up her strong thigh. The robe she was wearing was only short and I soon realised that was all she was wearing as my fingers grazed her pussy, I could feel how wet she was for me. 

"under the table baby" she whispered in my ear not breaking eye contact with Tammy.

"What are you two whispering about?" Tammy didn't miss a thing.

"Nothing...I just need to erm get something for Lou" I was such a bad liar at times. I stood up and walked out of the frame and open and closed the door so it really did sound like I'd gone. I took a deep breath and began to crawl under the table, it was quite a tight squeeze but suddenly I was between Lou's legs and could really see how wet she was. 

I started small kissing and licking her thighs...I sucked leaving marks and bit the sensitive parts of her inner thigh. If she thought I was going to play nice she was mistaken. 

"uh ..." she stumbled as my teeth grazed her thigh, "so what do you suggest Tammy?"

"A prison break" Was the reply I heard, I began to lick Lou's clit softly to show my agreement. 

"No it's too dangerous" Lou replied. I roughly slid a finger inside her and bit her thigh in annoyance, "uhhmmm" she gripped at my hair, "I mean fine"

I slowed my pace and began to lick her gently again, I found a spot that made her twitch and kept flicking my tongue over it. she pulled my face into her pussy as I fucked her with my tongue, using a thumb I began to play with her clit. She was stuttering now, I knew her focus was gone. 

"Tammy I need to go...emergency" I heard her throw the phone onto the table and I really began to fuck her. I sucked on her clit as my fingers thrusted in and out of her wetness. My face was soaked with her as she was grinding into it. Her grip tighten around my hair again and her legs were shaking. I knew she was about to finish. I kept my tongue moving over her slit as she moaned out my name

"Dont stop baby...right there...so fucking good" she panted at me as her orgasm crashed around her. As I got up from under the table I straddled her and kissed her hard. She rolled my hips onto her and my pussy felt like it was grinding against hers. I moaned quietly into her mouth. We didn't really have time, from the vague bits of plans I'd heard with my face between her legs we needed to head to the airport and meet up with everyone else.

"I'm going to get you back for those bite marks on the plane" she growled into my ear as she stood up to get dressed. 

I grabbed my phone that she'd thrown onto the table. A text from Tammy. 

I heard everything. Tell Lou to learn how to hang up.

I couldn't help but laugh at the message. 

Tammy you could have always hung up yourself...not our fault you like the show.