Becoming Hers (mature)

This chapter gets kinda smutty at the end just a heads up

The next few weeks were hectic. There was something exciting about sneaking around with Lou. We'd nearly been caught twice. Once in the shower and the other time on the couch when everyone else had gone to the bar. Tammy had managed to cover for us the second time but only just. She'd raced in seconds before the others claiming to need the bathroom so loud it made me and Lou jump apart and sit awkwardly not looking at each other when every one else came in.

"Why are you two being so weird?" Debbie looked at us, "have you fallen out? I know jobs like this make tempers run high so if we could all calm down that would be better"
We burst out laughing at her little pep talk, she assumed she'd played the hero and fixed our none existent disagreement.

It was Rose's birthday and everyone decided we should have a party and celebrate. I'd suggested Lou's strip club... it was private and high end, plus quiet enough for us to hang out in a group without catching any attention.
It was fun, Lou organised a private dance for Rose and she came back looking more flustered than ever, I didn't think her hair could get any messier but i was wrong. I really wanted to hide in an alcove with Lou like the first night we met but there were too many eyes around this time. She came to whisper things in my ear a few times during the night making me shiver until she disappeared. I spotted her sitting, looking very cosy with one of the dancers and the jealousy overtook me. I wanted to prove I didn't need her attention and that I could get someone else.

I decided to get a dance of my own, I could feel Lou's eyes on me across the room when I emerged from one the private rooms at the back, it had only been a dance but I definitely felt like I'd pushed it too far from the look she was giving me. She walked toward me calmly with a smile on her face, to anyone looking it looked like she was excited to hear about my dance. However, the look in her eyes told a different story.
She whispered in my ear, "you want to play that game with me little girl, just you wait til we get home"
"Lou it was just a dance" I hissed back pretending we were having a normal conversation, "any way you looked busy" I nodded toward the dancer she'd just walked away from.
"You're jealous?" She asked looking surprised.
"You're jealous!" I repeated back at her, of course I was jealous I'd spent weeks running round with get in secret and here she was just short of kissing some other woman. She smirked as she spotted my mum coming towards her.
"I think you two are bad influences on everyone" Debbie laughed, as well looked around everyone was well and truly wasted. Home time! Debbie set off to round everyone up and to extract Nine Ball from the bartender.
"Oh baby...I'll show you why you don't need to be jealous" my mum turned to pick Rose's shoes up off the floor and Lou used that moment to suck my neck, before really biting down leaving another mark. By the time my mum was turning back round Lou was half way to the door. I knew I was in trouble.

I headed to my room and sat on my bed to wait for Lou. She wasn't far behind me and she pulled the door closed as she walked over to me.
She straddled me on the bed, pushing me back so I was lying underneath her. I whimpered at her dominance. She kissed me on the mouth as she tied my hands above my head, she didn't speak for a while she just traced patterns on my body making me twitch in anticipation.
"You know these marks baby?" She said touching my neck and unbuttoning my shirt to reveal the ones on my breasts, I nodded, "these marks mean you're mine and only mine"
"It was just a dan- " I started to stay before she put her finger to my lips.

"Shhhh mommy's talking" I moaned at her calling herself that, "and you see this..." she began stripping off in-front of me slowly removing her jacket and then her shirt and bra. She sat straddling me completely topless and slowly tugged on her nipples as they hardened. I momentarily forgot I was tied up and tried to reach out to her. "There's no marks on me is there princess? And why's that?" She asked tilting her head to one side.
"Because I'm not allowed..." I mumbled.
"Uh huh because I don't belong to anyone..." she fell forward to kiss me and then stood up and proceeded to removed both of our clothes.

She positioned my knees so she could lean back against them when she straddled me. "I decide when you get to touch me..." she said smugly as I writhed underneath her trying to get free from the ropes. She began slowly to play with herself in front of me, sat on my hips. It was so hot. She was moaning and fucking herself all while I watched, I was so frustrated I was begging her to touch me or to let me touch her. Anything but this.

"Shhh baby, you don't want the others to hear how desperate you are for mommy" she kissed me hungrily as she untied me. I grabbed her hair and pulled her into me, my other hand scratching up her back making her moan.
She began to play with my hard nipples, flicking them with her tongue. I moaned and arched my back, trying to get closer to her mouth.
Her hand was between my legs touching me so lightly, each time I lifted my hips to try and get more contact she moved her hand away.
"Please Lou?" I begged, " I won't do it again. I'm yours" words were falling out of my mouth as I cried and begged for some release.
"Beg for it baby girl" she moaned into my mouth.
"Fuck LOU!" I shouted a little to loud,
"What's my name baby?"
"Mommy please.... fuck me" I kept shouting, I didn't care who heard because she finally began to really fuck me. My body shook as I finished, I couldn't stop shaking.
"That's a good girl" she whispered as she stroked my hair, she lightly kissed all the marks she'd made on my chest. "Such a good girl for me baby."
"Mmhmm just for you" I mumbled sleepily.
"You're all I need baby" she held me as we both fell asleep