The Right Arm

Brenda, Thomas and I got separated from the group and had to find our way back to them. This entailed walking through dark tunnels and cities full of cranks. Brenda got bitten on the ankle so we quickened our pace. We had entered a party after being given an unknown liquid. I had seen Gally, alive and walking but he was a ..crank, so technically not fully alive. I broke to my knees in tears before blacking out.

Next thing I knew we were in a room where Jorge was interrogating Marcus. My eyes slowly focused just to be met by Minho's face.

"Finally, you lazy shank. I know you slept for long but not this long." He chuckled as I sat up with my back against a stone wall.

"Shut up, Min Min." I rolled my eyes jokingly.

I zoned out for a few minutes while everyone else talked. I was bored of using my voice box.

"Where is the right arm, Marcus?" Jorge snarled.

"Wait, this is Marcus?" Thomas asked.

The beaten man, Marcus, chuckled.

"That kid catches on quick. Are you the brains of the operation?"

I quickly stood up causing everyone's eyes to snap to me. I gently pushed Jorge out of the way before grabbing the back of Marcus' chair and shoving him down with my foot on his chest. The two front legs of his chair were off the ground.

"Where is the right arm?" I spat.

"Like I'm gonna tell you, missy." He winked and I punched him across the face.

He coughed causing some blood to dribble out of his burst lip.

"Wow, okay. You're strong. Still not .. telling ya."

"You little shuck face." I brought my fist up, "Tell us where-"

"Y/n, you need rest." Newt gripped my shoulder.

I growled before letting go of Marcus and he roughly rocked back onto all 4 legs of the chair. I smiled slightly at Newt before sitting back down in my seat.

-

Shots came out of no where and everyone flinched at the sound. We all took cover behind broken down cars. Everyone shouted questions while I just tried to work out who could have shot the bullets.

Two girls, one with brown hair and another with blonde, brought us all up to our feet. They shouted commands and we followed, terrified of getting shot.

"Aris?" The brown haired girl asked and lowered her gun and mask.

"Oh my god. Harriet?" Aris walked forward smiling.

"Harriet? Hold the shuck up. Have I missed something?" I furrowed my eyebrows .

"Y/n, sh." Minho nudged me, his eyes focused on the conversation in front us. 

Harriet and the blonde haired girl hugged Aris and they had a small chat while he all still had our arms in the air.

"Hello? What's happening?" Fry asked.

"We were in the maze together." Aris told us and our jaws dropped.

"Oh."

-

Turned our the two girls, Sonya and Harriet, and their team were the right arm. They drove us to a camp filled with people. As seen as we told them we came from Wicked they let us enter but there was a slight problem with Brenda.. she had fainted and Vince, the leader, had found out she was bitten.

A woman called Mary took mine and Thomas' blood. Somehow, this was healing Brenda, slowly but surely. Mary knew Thomas and I from before the maze but we didn't recognise her.