Traitor

Y/N's POV

Ava walked through the door, leaving it slightly open so we could see each other's faces.

My eyes looked up at her through my eyebrows but I kept my head lowered, not having enough energy to lift it.

"Ah, you're back. How.. fun. Can't you just leave me to... die in peace?" I muttered.

"I know you think they're coming to save you-"

I shook my head, "I don't- no."

"They aren't coming, Y/n. Especially, Gally. He won't come save you."

I raised an eyebrow, "What.. what are you talking about?"

"He follows my rules. He's on my side. He works for me." She smirked slightly, pacing back and forth in front of me.

She's trying to get into my head.

"Liar." I coughed.

"Do you need a proof?" She tilted her head, taking a tablet out of her long coat.

She tapped on it for a few seconds before turning it around to reveal a photo of Gally and her. I lifted my head up as far as I could to get a good look.

They were sat in an office together, both on different sides of a desk as if they were in an important meeting.

No, no, no.

My mouth falls open slightly and I lick my dry lips, staring at the photo more to make sure it's real.

It has to be real, who else could it be.

"He... would never."

"Well, he already has." She slid the tablet away again before flicking her coat collar.

Ava's heels clicked on the floor as she moved over to the IV stand and removed the full blood bag. She picked an empty one up, putting it in the old ones place and almost immediately my blood ran into it.

"Fuck you." I spat, my eyelids threatening to close.

"It's for a good cause, I promise."

I'm sick of her saying that.

"Good cause... my ass." I choked out.

"I'm surprised you're even alive, due to how much blood you've lost but it won't be long until you're dead and I'm sorry, y/n. I really am."

"Just leave."

She said nothing more and slowly left the room, instructing the guards outside to inform her when another blood bag is full.

I dropped my head again, processing the photo that she showed me.

He was working for her. He was working for Ava Paige. The boy I loved was working for the woman, who was currently torturing me.

Traitor.

How could he?

A few more tears ran down my face, falling onto my lap before I completely blacked out, my head drooping even more.

-

"Y/n." Someone shook me, their hands resting on my knees.

My eyes shot open, crying out in pain when they touched the stab wound on my leg.

"Oh fuck. Sorry." They apologised, quickly moving their hands to the ties on my wrists and feet.

It was Thomas.

"Please tell me she's alive." Another person rushed from beside me.

I slowly turned my head, focusing on Frypan's body as he quickly unhooked the IV from me.

"Hey, guys." I smiled faintly and allowed my head to drop again.

"You're bleeding, like, a lot." Thomas said, slowly looking at all the red liquid covering my body.

"Not all of it's mine. Most of it is, but not all." I coughed, blood dripping from my lips.

I looked at him through my furrowed eyebrows, "Where's Gall?"

Thomas hesitated, "He's- he's waiting for you in the, uh, ship."

My face dropped, a tear threatening to fall down my pale cheeks.

Ava was right.

"Why isn't he here?"

"I don't know. You'll have to ask him." He shrugged, pulling the last of the ties off and throwing them to the floor.

"You'll need to carry me." I groaned, "As much as we'll both hate it, you have to do it."

"I know, I know."

Brenda runs in, a pistol in hand, "Can you please hurry up?"

I rolled my eyes, "Oh, I apologise, Brenda. I didn't ask to be tortured and drained."

Thomas smoothly picked me up, one arm behind my neck and the other under my legs.

"Who invited her?" I growled quietly.

"Newt said you would be like this."

"I don't like her."

"I can tell."

Frypan lead the way and Brenda walked behind, making sure no one came up and attacked us from the back.

"I'm tired." I whispered.

"Y/n, don't. Don't go to sleep." Thomas started to walk faster.

"But, I love sleep, T." I fake pouted.

"I don't care."

"Rude." I coughed, clots of blood appearing on my shirt.

"Shit."

"Night." I whimpered in pain as he jogged up some stones.

"No, y/n, no..."

His words trailed off as my eyes slowly shut again, all the pain leaving my body as it went black.

Quiet and calm. My favourite.

I wasn't sure if I was dying, either way I didn't my care. I'd been through enough shit and me being dead would end all the horrendous PTSD.

Then again, I had only just got Newt back and we hadn't had time to catch up.

Plus, I needed to know if Gally really was working for my mother.

But, none of that mattered if I was dead.

____________________________

Another short chapter, IM SORRYYYY.