Desperate

"Anyway, back to the topic at hand before we were rudely interrupted." I rolled my eyes, glaring at Vince and the others beside him.

"Look my leg is fine. It only got bent backwards by the collapsed ceiling then Gally carried me in the roughest way possible."

"What?" Gally stood straight, "How else do you want me to carry you?"

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe..gently!"

"It's hard when I'm climbing over large pieces of rock."

"You two lover birds, shut up." Minho mumbled, "We just got sent a video from Ava."

"How do you know it's her?" Brenda asked.

Minho laughed, "Because she's the one in the video."

"Obviously, Brenda." Fry snorted, smacking a hand over his mouth because he didn't want to seem mean.

Minho started the video and Ava's face popped up on the make-shift screen. We all turned to it so we could see probably. It felt just like when we were leaving the maze.

"She better not blow her brains out again." I grumbled.

"I know you all hate me. Especially y/n. But I'm not sorry. Everything I'm doing is for the good of others - for you."

"I've heard that before." I muttered and Gally nudged me, silencing me.

"We need a cure to save the world and that can only be done with y/n and Thomas' blood."

"So, this time we're coming for you."

The video ended, the screen turning black. Everyone turned back around, their eyes stuck on Thomas and I.

"We need to evacuate the camp." I declared.

"Give everyone guns or knives - any weapon. I don't care if they can't shoot. They need a way to defend themselves and we can't save everyone by ourselves." I said before walking out the room and straight to the armoury.

"Princess, are you sure about this?" Gally jogged beside me.

"What other choice do we have? She's coming here for T and I. She won't stop until she's gotten us." I said, sliding the armoury door open, revealing the hundreds of weapons.

"Where are we supposed to go?" Minho asked as everyone else walked in.

"Away from here, only until we've beaten her."

"What if we never beat her?" Gally muttered, throwing me my thigh strap full of knives.

I slid a pistol into the holster on my other thigh before turning to him, "We will beat her."

"It's going to be hard." Thomas shoved a clip of bullets into his back pocket.

"We've been against harder things."

"Like what?" Brenda raised an eyebrow.

"Grievers."

"They were designed by her." Fry pointed out.

I grumbled, pulling an SMG off the wall, "Whatever. You are all so pessimistic."

Newt rolled his wheelchair into the room, "I've told everyone and they're freaking out."

"It's expected." Thomas nodded.

"Vince and Jorge are attempting to give them weapons now."

"Attempting?" Gally tilted his head.

"They're slightly scared of them." Newt sighed, "Because of Wicked."

"Well, now is their chance to get their payback." I smirked, walking past him.