Cell x Reader (Unscared)

Word Count: 3390
Warnings: Sad Reader, Violence, psychological abuse

You were fed up with your life and you were only 17 years old.

Life hasn't been kind to you from the start. For a start, you lost your parents in a car accident when you were just 6 years old. You didn't remember the details 'cause you were just a child, all you knew was that after that your life turned to hell.

You were sent to live with your uncles to not have to go to an orphanage, you were too young to understand but they were never as caring or caring as your parents were with you.

When you were growing up you understood that they had no sympathy for you, and they only stayed with you to have someone to do the household chores.

When you were 12, you already did all the cleaning of the house and cooked for your uncles and your spoiled cousin who treated you as her own personal maid.

You hated them all, but what could you do if you were living on their roof?

Fortunately you had a moment of peace when you were alone in your tiny basement room, you spent your time drawing the characters of your favorite animes. Yes, you were a nerd. You were never good at making friends because of that.

You thought the magical things, the fights, everything that happened in the fictional world were incredible. You wanted to live an adventure in such a world than to live in that real world where you were humiliated. Through your drawings you were able to open that door and it helped you to endure all the humiliation, but... It didn't prevent a type of grudge to grow in you against the world. You were always alone.

When you were in high school, it seems that things got worse. You hated school, you started to suffer Bullying for being caught drawing yourself together with your favorite characters. Your cousin showed everyone the drawing and now you were the target of a joke for the whole school.

"I knew she was a nerd, but this is too ridiculous and childish for a person who is supposed to be smart." Everyone laughed when your cousin spoke holding your drawing in her hands, several students flocked to see the drawing.

"Hello? Wake up to reality! Super powers don't exist." Another girl said.

"You better not provoke her. She can fry you with a laser beam from her eyes." A boy scoffed.

You felt your heart squeeze and you couldn't contain the tears that streamed down your cheeks when your cousin crumpled the paper.

"This is rubbish, just like you!" She threw the crumpled ball at you. While everyone laughed, you picked up the crumpled paper on the floor and ran from the classroom to the girls' bathroom.

You turned on the tap and washed your salty face with tears.

You crumpled the paper now half wet in your hands.

All this cruelty because of a drawing...

You closed your eyes heavily and took a deep breath and thought it was just another year before you got rid of the hell of this school.

✷✷✷

After coming home from school and doing all the housework. You eagerly went to your room to watch an anime or draw something when you feel a medium earthquake.

It only lasted a few seconds, so you just shrugged and went downstairs to your room, put on headphones with your favorite playlist and started doodling on a white sheet of paper.

After 5 minutes you started to hear noises like screams, you took off one of the headphones and heard your cousin's voice of pure despair.

"Mom! I DO NOT WANT TO DIE! I'm so young and beautiful! I DON'T WANT TO DIE!" You heard her cry.