Vegeta X Reader (Goku's Girlfriend)

Word Count: 1893

You started dating Goku 5 months ago. The cute and kind guy that he is, was what caught your attention. You two went to live together and everything was paradise in the beginning, but after a while, things didn't go as you thought they would. You didn't say anything what you feel to Goku, you vented everything to your best friend Bulma. "Bulma, he's too innocent!" You sighs walking from one side to the other, while Bulma watches you holding a laughter. You were in Bulma's kitchen, Goku was training and who knows when he's going back?

"(Y / n), Aren't you exaggerating a bit?" You turn to her with a deadly look.

"I'm not! He always comes late, sometimes he doesn't even appear! He only praises my food, he always talks about training this training that. He doesn't even know what sex is!" Bulma agrees with her head.

"Goku really is, why don't you talk what you're feeling?" You sit in the chair ahead of Bulma, and put your hand to support your head.

"I always try, but when I decide to tell, his innocent little face makes me give up!" Bulma rolls her eyes.

"Do you want me to talk to him? You look like a goner." You shake your head.

"No! I need to do this!" Before Bulma answers, Vegeta enters the kitchen shirtless, with a towel around his neck.

"Listen woman, I'm hungry!"
Bulma points to the fridge.

"There's food there." You thought Vegeta was so rude. He doesn't know how to be polite to whoever hosted him, it irritated you a little.

"Cook for me! It's an order." Vegeta sits beside you, giving Bulma a fierce look. "Why do you keep him here Bulma? He's so rude to you." You look at him discouraged.

"I am a prince, I treat anyone as I please. I'm a real man different from your clueless boyfriend" You widen your eyes and get up.

"Don't you know that listening to the talk of others is immoral?" He just shrugs, with a debauchery smile. This only annoyed you more. "Is it my fault if you speak shouting?" He rolls his eyes and crosses his arms, you for a moment find it sexy the way his muscles trembled, without realizing you look too much.

"What was woman? Do you like what you see?" He says with an arrogant smile, you snort and look away irritably hiding your blush.

"I'm leaving Bulma, I don't know how you can take this arrogant." You get out of the kitchen, how that arrogant man could irritate you like that. As soon as you walk through the entrance door, you startle when Vegeta appears in front of you.

"Damn Vegeta! Don't scare me like this!" You put your hand on your chest taking a breath. Vegeta leans and whispers in your ear. "I just wanted to say... If you want a real man at your disposal, you know where to find me." Your cheeks are red but you won't let him mock you.

"I think hunger is making you silly, Vegeta. Don't you want to have lunch with me in my house?" He blinks, surprised by your reply.

"So have to see the fool face of Kakaroto? I'm out." He looks disgusted. You smile.

"I forgot that you are afraid of him, after all he defeated you many times, right." You ignored the look of fury that Vegeta had in his eyes and just walked past him towards your house.

"You don't know half the story woman! I'll show you who's afraid of who!" You can't hide the smile on your face while Vegeta followed you home. You never spoke to him much because he was so scary at first. But after he was live to Bulma's house, you could see that he was just proud, he just wanted to get over Goku, that's why he was so surly. And since you were also hot-headed, you avoided talking to him as much as possible.
As soon as you two arrive, you go to the kitchen to make lunch and tell Vegeta to feel free, he just sits at the table and watches you cook.