Goku Black X Reader (Part 1)

Word Count: 3644

WARNINGS:⚠️ LEMON, VIOLENCE, RAPE, TOXIC LOVE 18+⚠️

Do not read if you are not comfortable with this type of contain

You have been advised ‼️

✯✯✯

After Android's terror reign that almost destroys your world. You and your family were one of the lucky ones who have been able to survive.

They disappeared or were defeated by someone, you didn't know by whom or what. But you were very grateful and wanted to thank in some way. So you were now a different person, you were always helping people in your own, you wanted planet Earth to be better than before Androids come, so people can forget this terrifying time that left marks in many families in the world.

The world has recovered, but people became selfish, they didn't care about anyone but themselves. War and pollution was the world you live. You couldn't do anything on that. You were just a young woman with dreams beyond your reach, you couldn't manipulate people's mind and make everyone good.

Then what nobody expected happened. A man in black appeared in the sky and judged humanity. He arrived and destroyed everything, killing the people in cold blood. Again the world faced an apocalyptic threat.

You had never seen him, everyone called him Black. Because of him your family was killed, it was the last news that went to the air before Black destroy the communications of the planet. You hated him so much, the planet was destroyed and you had no one else. You were alone, you didn't even care if he met you and kill you.

You were hungry, thirsty and so tired that you didn't even notice when you dropped to your knees and passed out...

You woke up and looking around you got scared. You were lying on a bed, in an unknown room. There was a tray on the bedside table with two sandwiches and a bottle of water.

You took the bottle taking it all at once and ate the sandwich quickly. There was a window ahead and you went to it to look. You were in some kind of hut in the middle of the forest.

Who brought me here so fast? The nearest town is 100km from here. Anyway, this person saved me, I must thank them.

You went to the door and opened it, as soon as you left the room and saw that tall black figure at the end of the hall, you jumped back, your heart is racing.

Black... Impossible! Did he find this cabin and kill the owners? Damn it!

You go back into the room and lock the door, as soon as you turn around, a loud scream comes out of your mouth, you walk away by hitting your back on the door.

It's him, Black was right in front of you smiling with your reaction. You had never seen him up close, only on TV. He was much higher than you, his body was well defined and his smile gave you chills. You close your eyes heavily and wait for death to come...

"If I wanted to kill you, I wouldn't have brought you here (Y / N)." Your eyes open, you have never been so scared.

"What do you want from me? How do you know my name?" Your voice failed but you gathered the courage to look at him in the eye.

"I've been watching you up there before making my decision on the fate of mankind. We are equal (Y / n), all you want is to live in a flawless place, without war, and even with so many efforts, you alone couldn't do anything to change that. I am your solution-" You cut him off.