Frieza X Reader (Perfect Soldier)

Word Count: 2496

You were a low-class soldier when you joined the Frieza army. But after a few months your talent was noticed, and gradually you went up to be in the control room, directing the spaceship near Frieza and his best soldiers Zarbon and Dodoria. You didn't have much fighting strength, but you were very intelligent, regarding strategy and scientific knowledge.

Because of you, Frieza was able to conquer planets and sell them much faster without having many losses, your ideas of invention left even the weakest soldiers with considerable usefulness.

Even recovering the strength his army had before the destruction of the planet Vegeta. Frieza couldn't be more satisfied with your achievements and made you his secretary adviser, everything about his empire he asked for your opinion, you made his life so easy.

"(Y / N)! You need to help me! Today Frieza is a beast and you still haven't woken up?!" You hear Zarbon's scream from the other side of the door and jump up and fall flat on your face. You look at the clock on the nightstand and your eyes go up. You were 2 hours late.

"On my way, Zarbon! Just a second!" You put on your armor quickly while you hear Zarbon complain about your delay, when you finish you open the door and follow him to the control room.

"What happened now to Frieza being furious?" You ask, rolling your eyes, you were so used to his explosive temper that you already learned how to deal with it.

"You talk like that because you know he won't kill you for nothing, it's not my case, my dear!" you raise a confused eyebrow.

"What do you mean Zarbon? Frieza doesn't care about anyone but himself and his evil empire." It might seem crazy but that was what you liked best about him, he was evil and whenever you're close to him things were not boring.

You wanted an interesting life, and you joined the Army of the Frieza because you couldn't take that normal life that you led on that stupid and dull planet of yours anymore, you were just a nobody. And it was because of him ... Frieza gave everything and more that you could want, he gave you status, he made you someone, someone very important.

"(Y / N) Are you listening to me? I just told you why Frieza is furious..." Zarbon says in a whisper as they were already in front of the door, you nod and can hear shouting and things breaking behind the door. So you press a few numbers next to the door it opens and you see the mess that is in the control room, there were two dead soldiers on the floor, Frieza walked from side to side and stopped when he noticed your presence and cast a deadly look at you.

"Where the hell were you?! I'm full of things to do before my stupid brother and dad arrive for the meeting! Why did you have to be late today?!" Frieza's loud voice made the soldiers in the room tremble with fear, how can you forget? He kept talking about it a few days ago, everything was supposed to be perfect.

"Lord Frieza sorry for being late! I really forgot!" You run to the big monitor in the center of the room and start typing quickly on the keyboard. He sighs and sits in his floating chair picking up some papers.

"I'll have to give you something to keep in mind your work, if it happens again you will be punished, you know?!" He yells again, his tail moves in tension hitting an empty glass from his table towards you, but you just lower your head and the glass breaks on the undamaged monitor. 'Another normal day' you thought.

"Yes, sir, it won't happen again." You say it with a carefree tone. Frieza sometimes didn't understand you. You were the only soldier who showed no fear in his presence, that irritated him but he didn't know how to do something about it, he already shouted, threatened but you never is afraid. 'Maybe she's so good at what she does, that I don't feel like punishing her?' the confused emperor thought it was so easy with others, why was it so difficult with her?