Goku X Daughter Reader (Kidnapped)

Word Count: 2840

Request for YuGiOhfan1999
.
.
.
.
.
You were a child, and you were always surrounded by your mother Chi-Chi and your older brother Gohan who were always around watching you grow up. Unlike your father, you hardly ever saw him, so the concept of what a real father was, you didn't understand.

You got older and started to understand. Fights, your father was crazy about fights. Even though you were half Saiyan, fight never interested you, maybe it was because of your mother's influence on it, but you don't fight. His younger brother Goten just went to meet your father at age 7, but that didn't bother him at all.
So why did it bother you so much?

Everyone loved Goku, he saved everyone from many trouble but you didn't share the same feeling.

You were 17, as a normal teenager you started dating boys from your school, so things changed. Goku started to follow his steps, and always put the boys on the run.

"Daughter, you're still young to have a boyfriend." says Goku seriously walking your beside back home, after you left school.

"Don't you think it's a little late to be a real father Goku?" You roll your eyes, but internally you are happy for the attention you received, you wouldn't fail to go out with boys anytime soon.

"I made a mistake with you in the past, but I want to redeem myself. Don't you want to go somewhere with me? I can teach you a few strokes, wouldn't you like to learn to fly?" He smile hopeful for you. You really wanted to learn but it would be easy for him to conquer you like this.

"Maybe another day Goku, today I have many homework to do." Your answer made his face sad.

"Can I at least take you home?" Asked, smiling light, scratching his hair.

"But you're doing it." You say confused. "I mean flying." His smile grows. "Ok let's go" he gets cheers, you climbs on his back, and he starts flying picking up height. You hold his shoulders fortend the view from above.

Meanwhile in space...

Frieza has just been recovered, in the regeneration chamber, after him to be resurrected by the dragon balls by his soldiers.

What Frieza wanted most at that moment was to get revenge on Goku, but knowing his new powers he would have to train to ensure victory.

"Killing him is not enough, I want him to suffer as much as I did in that damn hell!" Furious Frieza shouts. The nearby soldiers were dying of fear.

"Lord Frieza, if I may say I have an idea." Says Sobert with sweaty hands, Frieza sits in his chair resting his hand on his chin while looking at the soldier.

"Proceed with that" the soldier swallows dry before speaking.

"While Lord Frieza was dead, we've been watching their from afar to gather information, he is a kind person, right? We can kidnap one of his friends, and broadcast live torture to him. And he will see everything without being able to do anything!" The soldier is relieved when a smile grows on Frieza's face.

"Brilliant idea, Sorbet! But who will we kidnap??" asks Frieza with a thoughtful psychopath look.

"We could kidnap someone in his family, according to the information, he has a wife, two sons and a daughter!" Frieza's eyes shine with evil.