Vegeta X Saiyan Reader (Part 1)

Word count: 2776

You were born a female Saiyan and raised until your teens on the planet Vegeta. Where you were taught to fight and steal planets by eliminating the natives in the process.

From the beginning you thought this was wrong, you always hesitated and it made your family think that something was wrong with you.

You grew up hating your own race.

The submission of the saiyans to Frieza, it was what you hated most. They didn't have the courage to face the tyrant and even if they did and won, you knew deep down that they would keep on to conquer planets and kill innocent people by themselves, just to prove their own strength.

You wish you had never been born a saiyan, just thinking about it made your stomach turn.

You were only 12 years old when you managed to steal a ship and take out the tracker to escape this chaotic life.

You wandered aimlessly through the universe until you found a planet called Earth. It had no resources that Frieza's army was interested in, and the people there were too weak to be noticed. You guess.

Wow...

You looked fascinated at the blue that lit up your eyes. You've never seen a planet so beautiful.

As soon as you landed on the ground, there were no earthlings around, just green grass, the air was so refreshing, there were lots of trees that kept you from seeing beyond the horizon.

Humans don't have tails... What if they think I'm a monster?

You watched your tail wobble behind you.

No... Now that I'm on Earth, I'm going to be a human too!

You cut your tail off biting your lip to take the pain. You felt your power level drop considerably.

They'll never find me with the scouter either. Excellent...

You threw your tail into the space pod and blew them both up with a blast of strong ki.

You watched the flames with an excited smile, knowing that in that moment you would start a new life, a more dignified life.

Years passed and you managed to get used to the ways of humans, they were so simple and practical, you always had fun being among them.

In the beginning you had to make a living fighting to buy clothes, food and a house. You ended up meeting a clueless guy named Goku in one of the tournaments you participated in.

He was the first human who managed to give you work in the fight, in the end you realized he was a Saiyan, the sparkle of excitement in his eyes as you two fought made you realize.

You were intrigued and wondered if he was running away like you. But after you guys became friends and you told about the story of your home planet. He acted like he didn't know anything about it, and that's when you found out he was sent to Earth as a baby.

"How lucky you are, Goku. You didn't have to live the dishonorable life of our shameful race." You confessed looking at the clouds lying on the grass beside him after a training session.

"The way you talk... Are saiyans that bad?" He asked curiously following your gaze at the clouds.

"Definitely yes. Listen Goku, I want you to promise me that you will never, ever tell anyone that we're Saiyans. Do you promise?" You sat on the grass looking at him seriously.

"Okay, okay, I promise. As long as no Saiyans find out where we are, I don't think that's important. But tell me, are there Saiyans stronger than you?" He sat down too, probably with a lot more questions to ask you.