Vegeta X Wife Saiyan Reader

Word Count: 1305

Request for YuGiOhfan1999
.
.
.
.
You were from Earth as Goku, you were sent by your parents, and ended up finding it in the Martial Arts tournament. Since then you have been rivals. You were not quiet and kind as Goku, you were lonely and liked to do everything alone. When Raditz arrived at Earth and revealed your origin, you were Saiyan and had two more stronger, you were crazy to fight with them. So you trained and trained until their arrival.
When they arrived, the Z warriors came together to face the two thugs.

"So you are the last woman of our specie" says Vegeta looking you up and down next to Nappa.

"I'm sorry but I don't know you." You say staring as he approaches you and takes your hand, you shivered at his touch but let it happen.

"I'm Vegeta, prince of the Saiyans. What does a strong woman like you do with such weak worms?" He kisses your hand and ignores the looks of hatred from Goku's friends behind you.

"I don't have much choice now, your royalty." You take your hands away from him, and he smiles at your answer.

"When I'm done with these worms, I'll take you with me." Whispers Vegeta in your ear, your heart races and you are left without a reaction. He returns beside Nappa and folds his arms.

"Who will be the first weakling to challenge us?" Question Vegeta with a frightening look on his face looking at every nervous face of the Z warriors. You didn't imagine being attracted to him. Your initial plan was to test your strength by fighting them. But now you didn't know anything.

Things didn't go as Vegeta planned and he had to flee, and found that Frieza was gathering the Dragon balls.
You only met again when Vegeta was revived along with the Namekuzen and brought to Earth.

"Didn't you say you were going to take me with you?" Vegeta looks back in surprise at hearing your voice. He smiles weakly and his cheeks flush slightly.

"My plans got out of control, I couldn't complete my main objective." He looks away, his mind was on Frieza and Kakaroto who were killing themselves in Namekuzen.

"If you took me, what would you do with me?" You smirked, Vegeta understood your intentions and returned the same look.

"I would claim you as my queen." He says as he approaches you.

"You can still do that, or are you very concerned about Goku's fight?" You say while making small circles with your finger on his uniform. You get surprise when he picks you up and starts flying away.

"You provoked me too much woman, now I'll give you exactly what you want." Vegeta squeezes you tighter.

"My house isn't far from here." You squeeze his neck by placing your head on his shoulder.

After that day you and Vegeta started having an affair, nowadays you are married. You were a fighter but after Majin Buu was defeated, you quit training and started working with Bulma in her lab and you two became friends. Vegeta preferred it that way, he was very jealous. He didn't like that you got into fights with Goku or anyone else. He hated to see you hurt.

Today you're off duty, so Vegeta will be leaving training early to spend the rest of the day with you. You look at the clock on the wall as you finish setting the table.

'Vegeta must be almost here, lunch is ready' You think as you look at the big lunch you prepared. "Woman I'm at home!" You go to the entrance hall.

"Hi Vegeta! Are you Ready for our day off that I planned?" He picks you up and starts to distribute many kisses on your face and goes down to your neck.

"Did you plan something? We wouldn't just fuck all day?" Vegeta asks tossing you on the couch and climbing upon you. You move away with a hand on his chest.

"Yes, but that's later. First you're going to take a shower, we're going to have lunch, then we're going to spend the whole afternoon watching movies and- " "When are we going to fuck?" Vegeta interrupts you.

"Hurry up and take a shower!" You shout as you walk past him going to kitchen. He obeys and goes upstairs to the bathroom. As soon as he finishes, he meets you in the dining room and his eyes shine when he sees all that prepared food. "I made your favorite food, roast beef." He gives you a quick kiss and sits at your side.

"You're perfect, I'll reward you later for that." You smile as he eats worshiping his food, you loved cooking for him.
After lunch, you and Vegeta comfort together on the couch with a blanket, then you browse Netflix to choose some movie. "Do you want to watch what kind of movie?" You ask indecisive looking at the options. He embraces you stronger against his lap, kisses the side of your neck where he marked you.

"We maybe pass the movie and do something more interesting." He sucks your neck in that place, and puts his hand under your shirt reaching for one of your breasts without a bra. You groan with his other big hand descending to your panties. "V-Vegeta not now... " Your voice came out weak and you did nothing to stop him.

"That's not what your body tells me." He whispers biting your ear lightly. You turn to face him sitting on his lap, pressing your femininity against his already erect member, he squeezes your ass moving you even closer. You two kiss each other waging a battle of tongues. Until the bell ring, you try to get out of his lap but he squeezes you against him harder preventing you from leaving. "Vegeta the bell rang." His gaze is angry. "Do not leave here, I'm going to kill- I mean to go there." He lays you on couch and covers you with the blanket, wears a pants quick and goes to the entrance. You laugh at him, and seize to choose a movie.

"Kakarot what the hell do you want here ?! Hurry up now!" Asks Vegeta impatiently, making Goku scratch his head in confusion. "What mood is this Vegeta? I just came to ask if you wanted to train with me again, but this time Whis will train us!" Vegeta even cares but today there is no way. "Maybe another day, now leave!" Vegeta closes the door on the face of Goku who is surprised by the answer and shrugs disappearing.

Vegeta runs to the living room and gets angry when he doesn't see you on the couch. "(Y / n)! Where are you?!" He asks angrier still looking for you around the house, since you have erased your presence.

"I'm here Vegeta, what did Goku want?" You say with a bowl of popcorn on the couch as he passes the room. He rolls his eyes when sees you. "I told you not to get off the couch!" He complains while removing his pants leaving only his underwear and sitting on the couch putting your legs on top of his.
"I was just popping popcorn, do you want?" Asks you, offering the bowl to him with an innocent smile.

"I just want to continue where we left off!" He says with a dejected expression. You sit and whisper in his ear.

"Vegeta I wanted to leave this for later because I bought a new lingerie and I wanted you to see me in it, but I before want to watch a movie with you." his heart quickens with anxiety when you said that, he nods and you two kiss, so he hugs you close and you stay the rest of the movie like this.