Leap To The Plan and Flashback To The Love Story

It's been two months since we meet. I have had the opportunity to meet Rocky and Aditya; the two who have been helping Lucky for a while. I knew he was getting help from someone. He had to have, I mean his good at escaping being caught, but even the best criminal needs a sidekick or two.
Rocky is right-hand. His known Lucky the most. He has a scene of loyalty in the name of Lucky helped him along with his grandparents. His known him since he was very young and the fact Lucky helped him when the world rejected him at no fault of him. I pitied him, he never had it good, from abuse behind the door to being labeled as the son of a killer. What was his fault it this nothing, but society did what they do. He was the one who would stalk out the place or person they should hit and inform Lucky. Who will then say if they should take of the target or reject it and make the plan, executing it.
Aditya was more of the look out. He has never found a target or executed the plan. He was always the one who, looked out to make sure they are not caught, only helping when asked to. It could be said he is a follower. Probably, because he was never accepted into society or his own. He has the need to hold onto the person or people who are there for him, which meant Lucky and Rocky.
Lucky, what should I say about him? He takes only what he needs. This was never something I thought of when I thought of him. He has always been a criminal, but has a heart. I have seen how he took the money he got from Suresh Gill and split it with Rocky and Aditya giving a fair share to children on the streets. He sees himself in them. I found out Lucky never had a person he could call his own, no one cared to know he had eaten. I had an idea of him having no one, but his story is a bit upsetting. He was a lost boy trying to make his way around the world.

______________________________
I brought her along with me two months ago. She clicked with Rocky almost right away. She saw what everyone else should had seen, since he was young, the boy who himself had suffered at the hands of a man who became the reason of him (Rocky) being labeled a killers son. Instead of showing pity on this boy everyone turned against him, at no fault of his. Aditya took a while, but he saw how she seemed too make Rocky laugh. It made him warm up to her a bit.
I would look at her from afar noticing the beauty she carried. She was beautiful. Her background story was that she ran away from a step-father's abuse. I knew it was not the truth, but I did not let the boys know her reality. Actually, I wanted to see how far she was willing to go to take me in. I wanted to see if maybe some love and affection changed her mind about me. I did the small things like having small eye contact with her, or teaching her boxing. She acted like she did not know how it worked, funny if I had not seen her through that gym window during her boxing class. I knew she was deep into this case, I know that she may never fall for me. This probably is going to end my criminal run. However, somewhere I want this. I want to feel loved. Her little acts like washing her motorcycle and me hugging her from behind, for us to indulge in a water fight. To the way she would fake drink, but be the party of the party. She would show me affection by catching a glimpse of me when she thought I was not looking. She acted like she cared when I would fake getting hurt and then playful hit me when she knew I was playing. I saw it all, I will not lie even if a lie I craved this kind of care. Someone, who worried about me when I was hurt, who shyly glimpsed at me thinking I wasn't looking. I know it was fake, but maybe not. I wanted it to be real, for someone to call my own. I had Rocky and Aditya, but it wasn't the same. They were a responsibility for me. They cared, but it was because they thought somehow they owed me for what I did for them. It was a you saved me, so I owe you can of thing for them. So, if I got even fake affection I was going to take it.

_____________________________
Mika Anthony was the bank manager for Sun Bank. He did not get high on the ladder without playing it dirty. He would make others do work and then make it look like he did it. Then, the person who did the work would be fired. His made a lot of people be without a job.

George Jones the CEO of the bank. He started the bank by taking money from people in a series of schemes. People he took from, would give life savings and he would say run with it.

They were both going to be in the bank tomorrow. So, the plan was made to hit then. They would hit the bank wearing our face mask and go into the safety deposit boxes of other crooks who are hiding their stolen goods within those boxes. Rocky was going over the plan, yet these lovebirds (or are they) kept catching glimpse of each other. He snapped his fingers together to get them to focus.