Together Forever

Going to our escape house I see him through the window. He looks like he hasn't slept in days. His hair all over and bags under his eyes. It pings me looking at him like this. But I m anger at him, what does he think of himself? Did I ask for protection? I could handle myself, but I couldn't be that anger as I am happy, he was willing to put himself aside for her.

I opened the door and yelled. "What do you think of yourself?" He looked up shocked hearing me. I could see a spark on him, he wanted this to be real, but was thinking it's his mind. I wanted to hug him and tell him I was there, but I wanted to play with him, what did he think? That he can decide about us by himself?

I said, "What do you think about yourself?" Realizing I was there, he put a smile on his face, but covered it realizing what he did.

L: What am I doing here? What are you doing here? I told you I found someone else. I need you to go.

I smiled moving closer to him. "I would go, but I am here on business."

L: What type of business?
A: Well I am a CBI agent and it's my duty to get the job done.
L: So, your here to arrest me?

I could tell he was a bit hurt, but I wanted him to think I was there for that.

L: Fine do what you want. I had my fun until it lasted.

I was shocked that he didn't protest or tell me the truth and was willing to go to jail for me. I guess I should tell him, I had it figured out.

A: Ok, turn around.
As he did that, I hugged his back and said, "I know what you did."
He turned around and looked at me.
A: You wanted me to believe your cheated me so I wouldn't be on the run and away from my life. I know you told the director they you were going to bomb his house. Did you really think, the director wouldn't have told me about the bomb? He may think you were going to bomb his house, I it all clicked to me. Really Lucky, you were the one to tell me to take you in. Then, you got a girl to act like you cheated on me. Do you really accept me to believe that?

L: I have no idea what your talking about. I have a new woman.
A: Where is she?
L: She's gone out
A: Oh, has she?
L: Yes
A: You mean her, I took my phone out showing him a video.

It was a video of the woman. I found her and used my career on her for her to tell me everything. He was shocked.

A: What happened?
L: Akira, you cannot do this, it's your life
A: Yes, it is and I won't let anyone decide for me what I want.
L: Please
A: Its you and me, or I go there and confess to everything I did
L: You cannot do that
A: Nor can you, I said putting my hands on his face. "It's you and me, or I confess, you decide."

Lucky pulled me into a hug and begun crying.
L: How are we going to do this?
A: Well asides me, no one knows what you looked like. So, we will inform everyone I found a man I liked and that we wanted to get married.
L: What will you say about me?
A: Exactly what you are, that your an orphan and that you own a car mechanic shop. No one will have to know you were that Lucky.

____________________________
That was exactly what Akira told everyone and because he did have a mechanic shop no one questioned it. They didn't have to know he never fixed a car, that he had it as a place to make his plans of robing.

Lucky did have to however, start fixing cars and make it a reality, but he was happy that he got a family that he was willing to do that. Akira continued working with the CBI and gave the case of Lucky to another officer, who was always talking behind her back. She did erase some major inform, so no one could figure out it was Lucky.