fuck off.

-Oi, Parker!! Are you going to finally accept that you don't belong in the decathlon team? Or are you gonna be  stubbornly stupid as always?- Peter sighed. This was the first thing that greeted him the morning of the anniversary of Ben's death. Just great. He walked past Flash and tried to ignore him, but Eugene was cockier than usual. -Don't ignore me, Parker. You know the beating you are gonna get if you do. I hope you don't forget how everyone hates you. I bet your aunt doesn't even want you.- -Fuck off, Flash- He muttered throughout his gritted teeth. He really was not in the mood for Eugene right now. -ooh, feeling a little brave, ain't ya? Let's see how much beatings does it take for you to accept that you are useless to society.- Flash tried to push Peter, but the young hero was faster. He quickly pushed the bully against the lockers and punched the locker next to his head with an ungodly force. -i said fuck off, Flash- Peter growled lowly. His deep voice was intimidating and the look in his eyes? Oh God, it seemed as if he were the God of death, his eyes full of anger, grief, and annoyance. -Tuch me ever again and I will not hesitate to break every bone in your body. Understood?- he said. His voice was cold and sent shivers down the audience's spines. Flash stood quietly trembling against the lockers. -I said, Understood?!- Peter said harshly and more deeper this time. The terrified bully nodded quickly as Peter gave a satisfied nod and left to class. Flash finally got back his composure, that is until he slowly looked back to his left and saw the hole Parker had left in the locker. Not a dent. A hole . That is when he passed out.