Intern Cometition (le part 6)

Peter decided to go on patrol. Today was Ben's death anniversary, and he needed to cope, so he called his guy in the chair and swung towards the busy cities of NYC. "Peter, there's a fire on the 5th Avenue" said Ned through the comms. (A/N: idek, never been to New York) "On it!" Answered Peter. He swung towards 5th Avenue and saw the building on fire. He took a deep breath and entered the buildings to save people.

    Half an hour later, Peter had already finished. Ned had to leave because it was getting late and Peter decided to rest. He crouched on top of a building, lifted his mask a little so he could breathe and stared at the streets. He started remembering all of those food moments with Ben, like when he and Ben went to the comic store and then bought ice cream. "Come on, Ben, they just bought new comics of Batman and Robin!!" 10 year old Peter shouted "ok, ok, geez kid, you are very excited. What do you say we buy an ice cream after going to the store?" Peter jumped of excitement and nodded very quickly. He didn't know when he started crying, but he didn't stop. It was all his fault. If he hadn't been so selfish, he could have saved him instead of keeping his powers to himself. He didn't notice that ironman was behind him until he heard him clear his throat. He stood up quickly and put his mask back on before turning around. "Tin Can! And just when I said my day couldn't get any worse." He said, trying to make his voice firm, but it sounded more like a shaky breath. "W- where you crying? I thought you were strong" he mocked. Peter furrowed his eyebrows. "Look Stark, people I can't save die in my arms almost every day, I have all the right to cry. If you came here to mock me, you are very invited to leave me alone." Tony was taken aback by this. Spidey never snapped. "We need your identity. I don't care if we have to use strength." He said. Peter sighed. "Every day you come and try to use force, but I still beat you. Besides, how would I know that my loved ones will be safe if i-" he was cut off by an arrow thrown to his head, which he dodged "well, that wasn't very nice, was it?" He said. As he was about to leap off the roof, he dodged three arrows more "I thought you never Failed, Birdbrain" The only answer he got was "made you look". Peter turned around just to see a punch to his face. Then another. Then a knife in his shoulder. Then a shield to his head. He stopped feeling things, so he looked down and saw a tranquilizer. He tried fighting against it, but apparently it was designed for super soldiers. He got multiple punches and kicks until he was knocked out cold by a really hard punch to the head. He fell on the rooftop with a loud thump. The avengers looked down and Clint said "now that I think about it, Spidey always sounded like a child. And now that I look at him, defenceless as he is now, he is the size of a kid. Don't you think..." he left the words in the air, but everyone understood what he wanted to say. Natasha kneeled and took spiderman's mask off. She screeched horrified and backed down, letting everyone see his face. Tony fell to the floor, his face hidden in his hands, because down there, knocked out, was the person he considered his son. Down there was Peter Parker.

This chapter is dedicated to Chadwick Boseman, who passed away in the August 28th. He gave life to king t'challa and other 6 characters while battling with stage III of cancer. Rest in Peace, King🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿