Intern Competition (le part 5)

Peter stood up shakily. It was his turn to present his invention. He signaled for Karen to follow him. As he looked around to see who was there, he saw the entire Avengers, plus Pepper Potts, the highest rank scientists, some medium level interns, and Tony Starl and Bruce Banner looking extremely interested in this kid. All of them were thinking the same thing. Who is this kid?

     Peter was on stage with a microphone in his hands. "Uh- h-hi. My name i-is Peter Parker and I will introduce my invention. S-so this is Karen" he signaled to Karen "Karen, say hello, don't be rude" "yo' I'm Karen y'all" Peter blushed in embarrassment "she is an AI I built last year, but my project here was to build her a body in which she feels comfortable. Karen, do something" he commanded "Like what, Peter? Do you want me to bit Flash's a-" "Oh my God Karen, no!" He whisper-yelled. "Just, idk,  jump or calculate the mass of my whole class altogether." Then he directed his voice to the audience "sorry, she's a little sassy" he blushed. A lot of scientists were looking at him wide eyed. "So you're telling me" said one red haired scientist "that that is an AI inside a body she is perfectly comfortable with, the AI is sassy and you installed the AI, appart from building a robotic body, in three hours?" Before he could say anything, Karen said "yeah, that's what he told you- have you not been listening, old man?" Peter went red "Karen! Apologize right now!" He demanded. Karen did as said so, but she still sounded angry. "She has feelings too?"  Said THE Tony Stark "kid, you've won. You know what? Even better, you're going to be my personal intern!" Peter stayed there, processing the words. "R-really? B-but this isn't even good! I mean, you could give me five hours and i can make you something good!" "No kid, it's official. Peter Parker is my personal intern!" Peter blushed as he felt some glares coming from his classmates.

__________________________

It had been over six months from that, and Peter called everyone his Aunts and Uncles, excepting Tony, who was called 'dad'. The avengers were currently on a meeting while Peter was asleep on the couch. He felt safe. Little did he know that the avengers were watching some videos of spiderman with a very angry Fury. They all looked surprised at the man stopping a car from being crashed into a bus. Who was this man?

(A/N:The name is Man. Spooder-Man)
⍟☢︎︎✯⍟۞᯾❄︎❀☼︎✵༆༄߷𖣘𖣔✪
So... do you like it? The last part will probably be updated tomorrow... so see you tomorrow! Or not... *laughs evily*