lokison

Summary: Peter is Loki's son. He has a necklace which holds the illusion to make him brown haired and brown eyed. He is still Spidey.

   Peter sighed. He was tired of school. He wished to be studying in Asgard's enormous libraries, but his father believed that he had to learn how to lead a normal life. He hadn't seen his father in three years because, apparently, it was to protect him too, but protect him from whom? Thanos? Of course, Thanos once mind-controlled Loki but that was in the past. He just wanted to see grandma Frigga again.
    "Earth to Peter" Ned said "Peter, come on dude. Can you stop thinking about about him? It's kinda worrisome" Asked Ned. "Yeah, sorry, I really miss him y'know?" Ned nodded, understanding how Peter felt. Only Ned and May knew about Peter's real family. If someone else asked, they said his only family left was May. Peter was usually bullied for being an orphan, which was just plain stupid,, but he could take some taunts from weak, insecure mortals.
  They walked into chemistry for their last class of the day, ready to ignore whatever dumbass insults them. Peter was actually really good in this subject, as he was a, as midgardians say, total nerd. The teacher was late, again. He would be probably hungover when he arrived. Again.
  "Yo, Penis!" Yelled Flash "how does it feel to be so annoying that even your parents wanted to leave you?" Peter ignored him like he would ignore a fly. He was with a headache, so he had to remind himself that Flash was a mortal and he was a god, so killing him wouldn't make it any better. "Your father probably decided you were such an idiot that he had to put a bomb in his plane, just to get rid of you! I bet not even your grandparents wanted you so they got in the plane with them, too! And I'm not even going to lie, you're so ugly that they are celebrating not having you under their care!" What is wrong with him? If I were an actual orphan that could have pushed me to commiting, this can't go on, I swear to Thor that if he opens his mouth again, I'm going to freeze him. Peter thought. "Your uncle probably was so tired of you, he hired a hitman!" Ok, that was it. Ben's death actually affected Peter, since they had actually built a relationship over time. Peter slammed his fist into the table, without noticing he broke it in half and accidentally ripping his necklace off. He went from having brown hair and brown eyes, to having black hair, blue skin, and red eyes. He grew horns and fangs, but also he felt the relief that came with being without his glamour on. He didn't acknowledge that he had green magic dripping down his fingers.. "You know what, Eugene? I'm so tired of you and your spoiled brat shit. I tried to handle it. I can take it, I repeated to myself, he is just another insecure mortal. I didn't stand up for myself, I put the others before me, which is very hard to do when you are the son of Loki. How dare you treat me like that? Huh? Do you know who I am? I am Peter Lokison, God of cunning and deceives. How dare you even look at me? How dare you touch me, throw me things to the back of my head?" His magic surrounded him, showing Peter in all of his glory. "Even if I were an actual orphan, people like you don't deserve to be rich. You deserve to be treated like the person you are." He kicked Flash's desk, which was in front of him now, and looked down at him, a dangerous glist in his eyes. "Kneel." He demanded. The temperature of the room decreased suddenly, and Flash shivered, looking up in horror. Peter stomped his foot, covering with ice the floor surrounding him, and Flash hurried over to kneel before him. "This is how you should all be, kneeling in front of me. Not turning a blind eye to the bullying this puny mortal does." His voice had become increasingly cold, which was alarming, but before he could continue, none other than Loki, God of Mischief appeared besides him.

As Peter bowed his head towards his father, Loki took in the whole situation and smirked. "Oh wow, Peter. Like father, like son I guess. When I felt your magic awaken with so much strength I-" he shook his head, amused. "I guess it's time to come back home, isn't it?" Peter looked at his dad with wide eyes. His father opened his arms and hugged him, while also covering Peter in glamour again. "I think you are old enough to take on your responsibilities as prince, aren't you?" And just like that, they left the classroom, leaving a group of stunned (and scared) teenagers behind.