The Infinity war school play

Y'all, I've read so many fics that I can't remember where I got this idea from. Tony is alive. Nat is still dead, though.

This year's school play was Infinity War. Yeas, the avengers told the press what happened in all battle fronts. Peter decided not to act because...well, obviously he had some bad memories from that. MJ was casted as Nat, Ned as Thor, Phil as Captain America, Abe as Hawkeye and Flash as Tony Stark. Yeah... having your bully act as your father figure was very... uncomfortable. That's how, all of Peter's class was casted and stuff. "Guys we still haven't found our spiderman." Said Abe. "What about Peter?" Peter widened his eyes "N-no, why me? I couldn't be spiderman. I- I mean, I'm a terrible actor" "Well, you are the only choice we have, so suck it up." He sighed in defeat.

  Today was the last rehearsal, this time they did it with costumes. Everyone was extremely surprised to see that Peter was in fact, a great actor. He even added new lines like "Guys, if some alien dude comes and implant his eggs all over me" and then he told Flash to say  "Don't make another pop-culture reference kid or I'll blast you". If course, he explained that they had to make it because spiderman always made pop-culture references. When they had to make the people fading, they just turned off the light that focused on the actor and waited till everyone faded to leave stage.

"Mr. Stark, I don't feel so well" said Peter as he stumbled through stage. The class was very excited because they had never practiced this scene before. In his mind, Peter was replaying the whole scene as if it were real, and everyone was in shock. Peter only said one sentence and everyone could hear the pain in his words. Peter fell into Flash's arms, who embraced him as he said "Everything will be fine, kid" "I don't wanna go, Mr. Stark. Mr. Stark, I don't wanna go, I don't wanna go, i-" Peter looked up to Flash with a face full of pain as his voice broke. "I'm sorry" he whispered before 'fading'. This scene was so heart-breaking that everyone started tearing up, even Flash and MJ. The curtain closed and everyone broke out of their trance. "Peter, dude, what the fuck was that?! You made MJ cry-" Whisper-yelled Abe, but he stopped himself when he saw Peter shaking and -seemingly- having a panic attack.  Ned rushed over by his side and started whispering stuff no one could make out. Now, they couldn't listen to Ned, but Peter still had the microphone on. "Reliving that scene- Ned I really felt like I was on Titan again- M-Mr. Stark- I just- the atoms ripping apart slowly from my skin- T-Thanos-" he whispered with a shaky breath. Despite popular belief -or my other one shots- Peter's class was very smart, so they placed two plus two together and... "You're spiderman!" Exclaimed Flash with a shook face. "Y- you could've kicked my ass whenever you wanted!" Peter just cussed under his breath. "I'm not- why do I bother, yes, I am spiderman, now please don't tell anyone or Mr. Stark is going to kill me." After recovering from their shock, they just continued with the rehearsal.