The Photographer

It all started with an Instagram post. Peter was a photographer with a dual sponsorship with Stark Industries. He tried the new photographs, the new phones and things like that and in return, he got Stark Tech. Not like Tony wouldn't give him the tech for free, though Peter wanted to earn things. Tho post that started it all was this:
(A/N: pretend there's a verification sign)

Park0ur_SI ✅

Park0ur_SI On top of the world

#StarkIndustries #StarkPhone #NYC

See 1.000.600 other comments
I.am.Ironman PETER PARKER COME BACK TO THE TOWER THIS INSTANT!!
|Park0ur_SI replying to @Its.a_me.TonyStark Chillax, Tony, I'm already heading there.
Pepper.Potts replying to @Its.a_me.TonyStark leave the poor kid alone, Tony.
Flash Did Tony Stark said Parker is the photographer?!
|I.am.Ironman replying to @FlashyFlash yes.
___________________________________

And so the chaos broke loose.

As Peter walked down the halls, he heard people whispering about him. "Ned, why the hell are people whispering about me?" Ned looked at him with the 'gosh you are so oblivious' look. "Really, Peter? You should stop living in the clouds. "Everyone found out you are the photographer behind Park0ur_SI." "WHAT?! How- how di- how t- w-what?" He choked out. "Yeah, look." Ned replied showing him a screenshot of the conversation. "Well, I mean, it's not THAT bad." He muttered as he entered class. "Hey, Parker! I bet you hacked Tony Stark for us to believe your perfect little lie!!" Shouted Flash. Pete rolled his eyes. "Yes, Flash, I hacked the most intelligent, paranoid person in the world for you to believe a lie I told. Honestly, how fucking stupid can you be?" He thought. Everyone looked at him in a stunned silence. "Damn, I said that out loud, didn't I?" Abe nodded. Flash stood there gaping in his spot not being able to think of a better comeback. "Ok class! Let's start with Art class. Sit down everybody!" Said Mrs. Bush. "Today you will be showing the photos I asked you to take from your favorite places in the city! Ok, who's first?" "Crap" whispered Peter. He had his Stark Phone full of pictures, but they would all wonder how did he take the photos. "Peter, you go first!" Damn. His luck couldn't get any worse. He connected his phone (which everyone stared with admiration, as it was a prototype) and linked it with the projector. As he scrolled through his gallery, everyone saw how many photos he had. He had a lot from unreachable places, others with his friends and... "are those the Avengers?" yelled Francisco. Peter blushed and hurried to find his favorite places in the city on his camera roll. "N- no, that- those are ummm... cosplayers! Yes, cosplayers!" He lied quickly. Francisco eyed him suspiciously, all of them knew that when Peter lied, his was a stuttering mess and came out with the worst lies. He finally selected a few and showed them to the class. "Ok, so this is one from the top of Stark Tower. I love that place, it's super calm and you can see the whole city from there." He explained. "Wait, but, isn't it the top of Stark Tower pointy? You seem to be above of the landing place! How did you get so high up?" Asked Emma. Peter ignored the question and proceeded to show them ten more pictures, all of them from very high above in the city. When he finished, he got a call from the principal saying that he was leaving and he left, leaving 25 stunned classmates and a teacher behind. Everyone started muttering and asking how the fuck did Parker keep getting photos on top of Stark Tower, what the fuck?