7

~Niall's pov~

"Are you sure you'll be ok without me?" I asked her, leaning in to rub her cheek. She nodded, and gave me a kiss. "I'll be home sooner than you know it. First break I get I'm coming home to meet our beautiful daughter, Scarlett Brielle Horan." She smiled, taking one of my hands. "I know she'll miss you. She always loved when you talked to her." she hugged me, but with the baby, she really couldn't. "I love you. I promise I'll find some way to be there when are beautiful baby is born." She nodded again, and I kissed her forehead. "I love you." I whispered, before walking towards security. She waved at me, smiling, but I could see the pain in her eyes.

The moment I was out of sight, she would let the tears fall, as much as I didn't want that to happen. I rushed through security and onto the plane, before I could think twice and go back. As much as I wanted to go back to her, but I couldn't. I needed to be strong for the five months we'll be on tour for. I ran a hand through my hair, feeling like I just wanted to curl up and sleep until the five months had passed. I can't do that, though, my fans need me. Shit! Anything I do, will either hurt Rosemary and my family or the fans and management. It seems I can never do anything right. I groaned, looking out the window absentmindedly.

~Rosemary's pov~

Instead of going home, I was waiting in a different gate, where Luke and Ashton's plane would be landing. Shortly after I talked to my Mum, two days ago, I had called Luke and asked them if they would come. They agreed, and I was waiting for them to arrive. Calum and Michael decided to stay home, but they send love. I took out my phone, re-reading the texts Luke sent informing me of the gate they would be coming out of. People were staring as they passed, probably recognizing me as Niall's girlfriend, we haven't told the world that we were engaged just yet.

I gave him permission to while he was on tour, but he wanted me to be there with him, so he was going to wait. As I put my phone back in my purse for the twentieth time in ten minutes, I caught a glimpse of Luke as he walked off the plane. I stood up and we hugged. "I missed you!" I cried, hugging him tightly. "I missed you too." He replied. "What about me?" Ashton asked, and I smiled, giving him a hug also. "So this is The new edition to the Horan family." Luke said with a grin, and I nodded. "Make that two new editions." I showed him the engagement ring. He was one of the first to see my ring. I tend to keep it hidden, so that fans or paparazzi didn't accidentally catch a glimpse of it.

I don't why I'm so secretive about it, most of the fans like me, or at least respect Niall and I as a couple. I'm not certain myself.... Maybe it's because I had gotten hate when Niall had left for your, and when we were at the airport, going to meet his parents. Maybe, in some deep part of myself, is afraid.

"Congrats!" Luke shouted, and people shot us sideways glances, and I tensed. "Shh!" I whispered, and he looked confused. "What's wrong?" Ashton asked, looking mildly concerned. "The world doesn't know yet." I admitted, blushing as I spoke. Luke nodded with understanding, and I motioned for them to follow me.

"So, how's Australia? I've missed it." I asked them, and Ashton started telling me about some crazy things they did with the other lads. I listened, smiling as I did so. We walked out of the airport, and there was a group of fans of Niall, because they were covered in him. Niall would never say this to them, but he told me he thought it was pretty creepy. They scowled when I passed, but I just gave them a kind smile. They were jealous, I could say that much.

"That baby is going to be the ugliest thing I'll ever see." One muttered, and the others giggled, like it was some awful inside joke. I stopped, and turned back to them. "Excuse me?" I asked, trying to act as nice as possible. I was always nice to the fans, even the ones that were complete bitches to me. The one girl, a blonde with what looked like the edge of a swallow on her collarbone, I almost scoffed when I saw it, snickered. "Oh, nothing!" She said sweetly, but she was staring daggers at me. "I feel bad for Niall." A brunette on her right added, making them all laugh again. "The baby's beautiful. You can ask Niall." I retorted, narrowing my eyes.